Deus Ex: The Fall is coming to PC on March 25, Square Enix has confirmed.
UPDATE: It follows the discovery of Deus Ex: The Fall images on Steam, leading to speculation that the game is coming to Steam. Sqaure has since confirmed the game’s release over on its blog. It’ll cost £7.99/€9.99/$9.99 and this also gets you the original Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition free of charge.
Square posted a list of the following features:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
Deus Ex: The Fall is a mobile adaptation of the Human Revolution formula, which while a little clunky in combat is kind of remarkable for its close adherence to the gameplay of the core PC and console release.
It released on iOS in 2012 and arrived on Android last year. Square Enix hasn’t made any comment or announcement regarding further ports.