Sly Cooper movie teaser trailer released

Tuesday, 28th January 2014 14:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sly Cooper is coming to the big screen, as we told you earlier. Sony has released a teaser video of the film, which you can view below. More details on the plot and development can be found through the previous post link and through the PS Blog.

1. MrSec84

Don’t see why Sony won’t be releasing a Sly game on PS4 & Vita in 2016 alongside the film.

This & a Ratchet & Clank game too next year would be excellent to have alongside the film release.

Not forgetting the Heavenly Sword film coming this year.
    HS on PS3 was an excellent game, very underrated IMO & worthy of a sequel.

#1 11 months ago
  2. X14EVR

why would anyone watch a movie based on a game by sony its obvious going to phail like the rest of the garbage they make another budget wasted could of gone to retirement funds for sony bosses since they will be gone soon

#2 11 months ago
  3. X14EVR

@MrSec84

scraping barrels for money hence making films even though no one will want to watch them

#3 11 months ago
  4. MrSec84

@X14EVR

They’re hardly scraping the barrel for money, they have over $70 billion in revenue, they’re making steady profits, they’ve done well in many markets & this will just complement that.

As far as no one wanting to watch these films, that’s a load of BS, the Ratchet games sold a couple of million each on PS3 & PS2, HS sold 1.6 million, that’s a pretty decent sized audience right there.

Now Sly isn’t as big a seller, but both Sly & Ratchet could be very appealing to a younger audience, but they can also have a wider appeal, because they’re games with deeper stories.

I’ll remind you that gaming is more of a niche market than film, so making these franchises into films is only going to increase the audience they get.

#4 11 months ago
  5. X14EVR

@MrSec84

fight it all you want this will phail like everything sony does keep this crap of my tv i dont want to see it while i play ryse (something you dont have lololololol #xone>piss4

#5 11 months ago
  6. Gekidami

Actual voice actors from the games.

#6 11 months ago
  7. TD_Monstrous69

Had me laughing through just about the entire thing, can’t wait to see it.
    But I also realize that a certain someone here will never see anything that has ever had anything to do with a Sony IP as ever or will ever be successful because they’re too busy doing nothing but playing with themselves on Xbox One, bashing people who don’t agree with their thoughts on games and platforms, all while doing this on their Windows PC, running Windows 8, and pumping up his/her ego up with tough person music they found on Xbox music. I’d mention this person by name, but you don’t deserve that respect.

#7 11 months ago
  8. MrSec84

@X14EVR

If I wanted Ryse I’d buy an Xbox One, but that game & the catalog announced for the system so far doesn’t really interest me.
    This is coming from someone who gamed on 360 last gen, along with PS3.
    The games either on PS4 or coming to PS4 in the not too distant future interest me far more than what’s out or on the horizon for the Xbox One.

You realize that Playstation has never been a fail (FYI that’s how you spell it, not phail LMFAO), hell PS1, 2 & 3 have all outsold Xbox 360 (though unlike you I acknowledge that 360 did sell well), Sony’s movie business is going strong, as is their mobile business.

I noticed you troll a lot of Sony related articles, I wonder why that is, feeling a little insecure maybe? LMAO

#8 11 months ago
  9. onefivefive

This looks like loads of fun!

#9 11 months ago