Might & Magic 10: Legacy is now available on PC

Thursday, 23rd January 2014 17:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Might & Magic 10: Legacy is now available on PC, and if you’re up for it, the Deluxe Edition is available for £24.99/$29.99 on both digital and retail channels. There’s always the Standard Edition as well for £19.99/$24.99, but it’s only available through digital channels.

The Limbic Entertainment-developed title is first-person RPG with turn-based gameplay where players will create and lead a group of adventurers in and around the city of Karthal.

While traversing about the city, players will battle mythical creatures and collect “ancient magical treasures”, all the while determining the fate of the Agyn Peninsula.

Check out the launch trailer below and have a look at the screenshots in the gallery.

1. Mineral4r7s

I am interested in this game but I will wait for a few reviews as I am sceptical.

#1 6 months ago
  2. MrWaffles

Can’t wait for it to hit GOG

#2 6 months ago
  3. sh4dow

@3:

Not gonna happen:
    “it will require usage of the Uplay system for a one-time activation.”

If it still does though, I will buy it too.

@article:

“turn-based gameplay”? Really? If memory serves me correctly, that would be a first for the M&M series. And the youtube videos also don’t really look like it’s turn-based.

#3 6 months ago
  4. Tormenter

“it will require usage of the Uplay system for a one-time activation.”

One time or every time, personally it make no difference. That’s the reason I won’t be buying this (I still might play it though).. nor have I ever bought anything that requires it… I’ll put up with Steam, I even accepted GFWL at the beginning (but quickly dumped it).. but I’m definately not putting up with more of that crap neither Uplay or Origin or any of the others.

#4 6 months ago
  5. MrWaffles

I bought all my Might & Magic goodies from GOG, so I don’t want to break the tradition.

Waiting? No biggie, patient gamers get the DRM-Free greatness :)

#5 6 months ago