Disney Infinity has five new Toy Boxes available, which feature the winning creations of the Disney Infinity “Heroes vs. Villains” Toy Box challenge.
Players were tasked with creating Toy Boxes where they “size up heroes against villains,” and with bringing both sides to life.
The latest episode of Disney Infinity’s web series featuring the top global Toy Box of the week, Ralph vs. Turbo, is posted below.
Winning Heroes vs. Villains submissions include:
· Ralph vs. Turbo – Turbo wants to beat Wreck-It Ralph in a race for helping Vanellope.
· Mirror Mirror – An obstacle course. First one to the apple wins.
· Olympus Coliseum – Based on Kingdom Hearts where villains will battle for trophies.
· King of the Hill – Control the cannons or run the gauntlet – designed for two to four players.
· Save the City! – Three missions: save 10 citizens, defeat 10 robots or defuse 10 bombs.
You can download the new Toy Boxes by selecting “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu, choose “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes, and a list featuring all the Toy Boxes for available to download will be shown.