GAME UK receiving “thousands” of new Xbox One consoles from today

Friday, 20th December 2013 10:50 GMT By Dave Cook

Xbox One stock will be replenished at UK retailer GAME from today, as “thousands” of new consoles roll out across stores from today.

In a press release sent to VG247 this morning, GAME UK confirmed that it worked closely with Microsoft to bring in extra Xbox One stock in time for Christmas. The units are arriving at stores across Britain from today, and also apply to the retailer’s online shop.

Will you be picking one up for Christmas? Let us know below.

1. ragedave

nobody wants those overpriced multigame bundles.
    It is a shame they make extra money from desperate people who want one under the Christmas tree
    just sell the console!

#1 9 months ago
  2. TERMINATOR-SSD

We have a few Xbone’s left at work ‘Currys/PC World’ still. Even have POS saying we do, do people want them. NO.

they all want the PS4.

#2 9 months ago
  3. tmac2011

weird how sony hasnt sent any new ps4s. i can find xbox ones. but ps4s are hard to find. ill prolly get an xbox one when i save up enough money after christmas. theres been alot of robberies around my area gamestop and walmart. i even thought about ordering them both online. but i might bring my Conceled carry. just for the insane people….

#3 9 months ago
  4. manamana

I don’t get how people are like “doh, PS4 is out for a few weeks – I’ll take a XB1 then”!? Is that really how gamers think?

#4 9 months ago
  5. mistermogul

“Will you be picking one up for Christmas?”

Nope, definitely PS4 for me. Microsoft have done a superb job this year of slowly putting me off their brand/business practices. Also Sony’s first party stuff appeals to me more than MS’s…

#5 9 months ago
  6. Animeboy413

Happy Holidays Dave Cook

#6 9 months ago
  7. schnide

Interesting how no updated sales figures have been released yet.. and it could be an interesting read to see how they look the next time they are!

(And what subsequent spin whichever company has the lower sales tries to put on it, too)

#7 9 months ago
  8. Aaron82

not a hope am i getting an xbox one. microsofts console/gaming division can flop for all i care. playstation and steam for me.

i’d like to see the proper sales figures for the new consoles in a year or 2, the 360s sales are not right to me. i myself have bought maybe 6 during its life span(its a POS console) and thats just me alone. everyone i know has had more than 2 because they break, my brother had a slim model for 2 weeks before it broke. i just replaced the lens in my nephews 1.5 year old slim. it truly is a money racket.

#8 9 months ago
  9. Maguire82

You can still pick up the xbox one and ps4 from most places as long as you don’t mind paying for the mega bundle.

#9 9 months ago
  10. mistermogul

@8 – Yeah if the official sales for 360 are about 80 million then that probably means there are around 30-50 million unique users I reckon.

I was one of the lucky few that had zero issues with mine but I know that I was in the minority.

#10 9 months ago