Thatgamecompany’s flOw will be released on PS4 next Tuesday, December 17

Saturday, 14th December 2013 16:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has announced that flOw will finally launch next week in North America on PlayStation 4, after a slight delay. The game was originally set as a launch title for the new console. It will be made available as part of the usual Tuesday update to PSN on December 17 and will run you $5.99. It’s one piece of DLC will also be made available for $1.99. Sony Santa Monica is handling the port.

1. slk486

flOw has been out on PS4 for a couple of weeks on this side of the Atlantic, though :)

#1 7 months ago
  2. Phoenixblight

No it hasn’t at least not in the US.

#2 7 months ago
  3. Cort

Oh dear god. We’ll have to wait god knows how long for an eighth-gen ND game, Evolution’s DriveClub is MIA and ICO’s dog-eagle thing is in a shallow grave, but now we have not one but TWO play-once-and-never-load-up-again seventh-gen mini tech demos/games from TGC. What next? A re-release of Super Rub ‘a’ Dub?

Still waiting for a reason to shell out 350 notes on the next generation.

#3 7 months ago
  4. Phoenixblight

Thief, The Order, Infamous, Watch Dogs, and Uncharted(depending on the concept) all out next year and why I paid for my PS4. I am quite happy with my purchase I never played FLow so this is great news for me.

#4 7 months ago
  5. revolting

Indeed, flOw is the one game of their set that I missed last generation. So this is no bad thing for me. While I don’t feel the need to play Flower again, I would potentially redo Journey on PS4, too, if the pricing wasn’t extortionate (which it probably would be). I love that game enough that it’s one of the few PS3 games I fired up multiple times to replay anyway.

#5 7 months ago
  6. DrDamn

Considering both fl0w and Flower are free on PS4 if you have the PS3 version then no, probably not extortionate.

#6 7 months ago
  7. revolting

@6 yeah, I just noticed that. So much for previous concerns about us being re-charged for games we already bought last generation. Let’s hope this trend continues beyond Thatgamecompany’s output. :)

#7 7 months ago