Gran Turismo 6 glitch lets players farm 20 million credits repeatedly

Wednesday, 11th December 2013 10:15 GMT By Dave Cook

Gran Turismo 6 players have found a glitch that lets them earn 20 million credits over and over without any penalty or cap.

It comes after Gran Turismo 6 patch 1.0.1 gifted players a Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo car. The clip above shows you how to sell the car, delete the patch, re-install, and keep selling the car over and over. It nets you 20 million credits each time.

This could almost be considered ironic, considering the backlash over microtransaction currency in Gran Turismo 6 last week.

What do you think?

Via RajmanGamingHD and manamana.

1. pukem0n

good :)

screw microtransactions

#1 12 months ago
  2. monkeygourmet

Brilliant!

What a great way for ‘busy people’ to unlock features of this game!!! hahahaha!

Watch them patch this out ASAP…

#2 12 months ago
  3. f1r3storm

Well, EA didn’t patch out a glitch found in Dead Space 3 to get stuff that was available via micropayments as well.

Interesting to see what Sony will do.

#3 12 months ago
  4. Fin

LOLOLOL

Though the patch is like 1.3GB, a hefty amount to constantly download.

#4 12 months ago
  5. TERMINATOR-SSD

DONE….Will only work ONCE tho.

#5 12 months ago
  6. Cheapshot

@5 What makes you say that? Allready did it twice …

Edit, make that 3 times ;)

#6 12 months ago
  7. fengato

So glad I read this post – this is perfect for someone like me who just wants to dick around with certain cars. I don’t have the time nor inclination to grind em out, and I’m not going to pay for it with real currency. Just downloading the patch for the second try – hope it keeps working for a while.

#7 12 months ago
  8. GK

what kind of moron you have to be to do cheats like this? so what’s the point to buy game and play? i hope so sony bans these bots!

#8 12 months ago
  9. fengato

^ How is it cheating to play with cars I’ve paid for? I just want to run time trials – live and let live…

#9 12 months ago
  10. Panthro

I love this!

This is exactly what they fucking deserved, I hope they lose out on soo much money from the people who would of paid for the micro-transactions with actual cash.

#10 12 months ago
  11. The_Red

Awesome, I hope people find ways to all the required credits in crap like this or Forza 5. Even better, I hope gamers avoid both GT6 and F5 altogether.

Fuck those games and fuck micro-transactions in fully priced games.

#11 12 months ago
  12. Cobra951

I agree it’s a great find. But I have little doubt it will be patched. Money is at stake–not deserved money, to be sure, but lots of it nonetheless.

#12 12 months ago
  13. GK

11,you moron,there is no mt in GT6 in dayly baisis,it’s a full game and you get every time full cars and full money.Fallza was created around mt,GT6 is full game,just with mt for impatient people.but anyways,people who play GT6 game rewards with great reward.

#13 12 months ago
  14. Armalyte

Wouldn’t you have to install that patch? AFAIK you can always decline an update to a game on the PS3.

Anyway, everyone should do this as quickly as possible, so they get no money from any microtransactions.

#14 12 months ago
  15. dontbescaredhomie92

Haha love this, like a massive fuck you, please everyone exploit this.

#15 12 months ago