Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD screenshots accompany release on Xbox Live

Friday, 25th October 2013 14:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate has released on Xbox Live today, and Konami has released a batch of screenshots to accompany the title. In addition to the HD upgrade and game play refinements new modes have also been added, including online leaderboards and Boss Rush Mode along with a demo of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. It will run you $14.99/£9.99/€11.99.

The game is set to release on PSN October 29 and may be heading to PC as well.

1. YoungZer0

“and Komani has released a batch of screenshots to accompany the title.”

*Konami

#1 1 year ago
  2. Ireland Michael

*pedantic

#2 1 year ago
  3. YoungZer0

I remember reading that Steph doesn’t mind and rather encourages it. People just shouldn’t be cunty about it.

Which I wasn’t.

#3 1 year ago
  4. lexph3re

I think it’s funny. I remember them saying that this game couldn’t be on Vita because it was designed specifically for 3DS and wouldn’t play as they intended it to. Then after seeing these screen shots it tells me that this clearly could have been on Vita and looked as good as these screen shots and they were clearly just protecting their efforts for creating this on a console that it would inevitably flop on.

#4 1 year ago
  5. archaven

Awesome! PC is getting it too because PC gamers are worthy of having it :D

#5 1 year ago
  6. Armitage Shanks

Oh damn i got my hopes up there as i skimmed over that as i thought the demo of Lords of Shadow 2 had been added to the marketplace ALONG with Mirror of Fate :(

#6 1 year ago
  7. Gheritt White

LOVED this game on my 3DS XL!!

#7 1 year ago
  8. xino

if you want the Lords of Shadow 2 demo.
    don’t buy this on PSN PS3, cuz I didn’t get any demo.

freaking bloody sony >:/