First GTA Online Stimulus Package installment coming this week

Monday, 21st October 2013 16:34 GMT By Dave Owen

As we thought, Rockstar will be depositing a cool $250,000 into your GTA Online account some time this week. The move follows last week’s 1.04 game update.

A message on the official GTA V Social Club Twitter account reads simply: “The first share of the 250k will be deposited in your bank sometime this week.”

The GTA Stimulus Package is intended to act as compensation for the numerous problems GTA Online faced following its launch. If you’ve logged into GTA Online since it went live, you should be receiving the money.

What are you going to spend it on? Cars? Property? Some lovely shoes?

1. VibraniumSpork

Already traded it.

Loved the SP…MP just didn’t gel with me.

#1 9 months ago
  2. Legendaryboss

Already bought a house out of grinding the various missions for money and it was done to spawn somewhere where i am not killed, it happens randomly :(

So my next step is to buy a car and reinforce it with attachments, this is so i can have it with me everywhere and shouldn’t have to spend minutes on a mission/job/bounty hunt finding one.

Then i will be buying weapons/attachments and clothes, this should cover me for a good amount of time and then when the next package arrives it should stay there with the nice amount of money earned doing missions/bounties/jobs.

#2 9 months ago
  3. Legendaryboss

You did what?
    ;)

#3 9 months ago
  4. VibraniumSpork

@1 Haha :D

The whole open world thing just felt like a facade for an elaborate hub that jacks you into a bunch of (admittedly fun) mini-games; I had the same thing with RDR’s MP.

Think the fact I had so few friends to play it with online didn’t help. Sad story huh? ;)

#4 9 months ago
  5. noamlol2

#1 you did smart
    the singleplayer good but kinda short, mutliplayer terrible and dull

sucks that i bought the day-1 digital

#5 9 months ago
  6. powerbuoy

> The whole open world thing just felt like a facade for an elaborate hub that jacks you into a bunch of (admittedly fun) mini-games.

This.

I was hoping it’d be more like what the Division seems to be. Hopefully when it comes to PC the modding community will make something fun of it. Like a DayZ copy :)

#6 9 months ago
  7. Tbfandt

I’m going to buy the 400,000 house on there that has a 10 car garage to go with it and then I can upgrade my cars as I start to get up in the levels and spend the other $100,000 on a very good car

#7 9 months ago
  8. pontinius

@ 7, In some reading around, I’ve found that all of the premium apartments with 10 car garages are basically identical.

May want to save yourself the extra 200k and buy one of the 200k apartments. Save the extra money for more cars or goodies.

#8 9 months ago