Xbox 360 Holiday Value Bundles announced, US retailers offering $50-off for a limited time

Friday, 11th October 2013 14:18 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Xbox 360 Holiday Value Bundles have been announced for the US by Microsoft, for those in need of a new 360 console or who just want to buy a slimmer model as a present.

The Xbox 360 Holiday Value Bundles will be available soon at retailers around the world and here is what each includes:

Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle ($399.99) includes: Kinect Sports: Season Two, Kinect Adventures, and Forza Horizon. It also includes 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle ($299.99) includes: Kinect Sports: Season Two and Kinect Adventures. It also includes 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle includes ($299.99): Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, and 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold for a limited time this Holiday.

US retailers will be having a Holiday 2013 price promotion in which you’ll get $50 off each bundle starting October 13 and running until January 4, 2014.

1. fearmonkey

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle for $299.99 when the PS4 is only $100 more? It’s nice it comes with two games but those are games people that want them probably already have.

#1 6 months ago
  2. MrBambinoDent

I wanted to buy a Kinect one for my nephew but I’m not paying these prices! I’d rather get a next gen console than pay such a price for the cheapest version MS has released yet!

#2 6 months ago
  3. pcbros

@1 – $250 (if you include the $50 retailer discount mentioned), plus two good games. Even at $25 a game (low balling here), that’s a $50 value. So you are essentially paying $200 for a Xbox 360 w/ 250GB HDD.

The PS4 is actually double the price. For people who don’t own any of these systems and don’t need the latest tech, this is a good value.

I just hope Sony can counter-attack, so I can get me a PS3 ;)

If not, the Wii U has my money this season.

#3 6 months ago
  4. fihar

There’s already a good PS3 bundle right now.
    The UC3 bundle comes with a year of Plus, a 250 GB HDD, a copy of UC3 GOTY edition (obviously) and is only $270 last time I checked.

The only caveat is that it’s the rather unsightly Super Slim model.
    If you’re being picky, there’s probably a Slim + 1 year of Plus bundle out there but I’m too lazy to look it up.

#4 6 months ago
  5. pcbros

@4 – I’m just holding out for a sale. I’m hoping retailers will be giving discounts after the new systems launch.

I’m trying to snag a 250GB PS3 w/GT6 (or Uncharted 3) and 1-yr PS Plus for $200 :)

#5 6 months ago