20 minute Titanfall presentation at EB Games Expo captured on video

Sunday, 6th October 2013 22:26 GMT By Ewan Miller

Speaking in Sydney last week, Abbie Heppe, Repsawn’s Community Manager spent twenty minutes summarising existing information about Titanfall as well as speaking to the teams goals for the game. Something about “easy to learn” while also being “hard to master”. There are five minutes of high octane gameplay starting at the 11:00 minute mark if you fancy, although I’m not sure it’s new footage. Video after the jump.

Titanfall picked up a Game of the Show award at the EB Games Expo held last weekend and was playable on the show floor. The game is still a way off release, scheduled to hit the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC sometime next year.

Thanks Game Informer.

1. Erthazus

It looks good but nothing close to Battlefield 4 or 3…

Source Engine is dated (Valve even makes only RTS’s on it) but I hope that with their next game they will switch to Frostbyte or something else and will not repeat Infinity Ward mistake.

I like the fact that you can slide on platforms. Brings back memories to Unreal Tournament 2004.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Professor Zoom

I hope this will be a Call of Duty killer.

#2 1 year ago
  3. xxJPRACERxx

Honestly I don’t know what people find so hot about this game. I’ll take bf4 over this without hesitation. Maybe when I’ll play my impression will change.

#3 1 year ago
  4. sebastien rivas

Its not the game per se that is so hot but its gameplay and game mechanics that are so hot.

Cheer,

#4 1 year ago
  5. Erthazus

@3, I like the fact that you can slide on platforms just like in oldschool days.

But I agree with you that Battlefield 4 is awesome as F. it’s going to be a beast in everything.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Sanwiches

@Erthazus
    What do you mean, RTS? Real Time Strategy games? If that’s what you mean, then I’ve no idea what you’re talking about, because Valve never made one unfortunately. I even did an unnecessary quick google search to be sure.

EDIT:
    Oh Dota 2, I completely missed that. Sorry. I was thinking something like Starcraft.

@xxJPRAVERxx
    Idk dude, this is a different game than BF4. Different mechanics. I’ll be happy with both games, and I might even get the new COD since the 3 games arent the same thing and look interesting.

EDIT:
    Oh and yeah, it’s definitely the same footage that everyone hyped for the game already saw.

#6 1 year ago
  7. fengato

I have it preordered, though there’s something a bit soul-less about it that I can’t put my finger on. This presentation didn’t really help.

#7 1 year ago
  8. yeoung

Add a third person mode and we’ll talk.

Platforming in an FPS.. pffff

#8 1 year ago
  9. Templar_Dante

Yeah, no Ive been playing the Battlefield 4 beta too long to be impressed by Titanfall.

#9 1 year ago