LEGO Marvel Super Heroes screenshots show off the diabolical but adorable MODOK

Thursday, 3rd October 2013 21:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes looks rather adorable, and today, it became even more adorable – of that’s even possible – thanks to some new screenshots showing off MODOK. You know, the Mental Mobile Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing? Sure you do. The supervillain never looked so cute as he does as a LEGO. It’s kind of hard to look at him and think he could ever be evil. Check him out below, alongside a piece of artwork showing off more villains. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is out in October for 3DS, DS, PC, PS3, Vita, Wii, Wii U and Xbox 360 as well as in November for PS4 and Xbox One.

1. dreamcastnews

Pretty sure there isn’t a Wii version of this…..

#1 10 months ago
  2. monkeygourmet

I thought it was announced?

Unless it’s a plaice holder?

Like this:

#2 10 months ago
  3. dreamcastnews

Oh yeah, it’s coming to the Wii U. It’s not coming for the Wii though.

Lol at Plaice holder.

#3 10 months ago
  4. TheWulf

I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out for the Wii soon, though, as TT Games are truly masters of cross-platform production and quality ports. I kind of wish everyone else would learn of their secrets.

I’m still ridiculously excited about this, as my lady friend and I keep talking about it. And I’m still carrying that false hope that somewhere in TT Games there’s someone who likes obscure characters enough to have thrown Stargod in there (even though I seriously doubt it).

I get LEGO Rocket Raccoon regardless, though. Oh, and the Lizard, which is just so, so random. Their take on the Hulkbuster is pretty rad, too.

I’m also hoping that their New York is as fun as their Gotham in LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes. I’m looking forward to doing all of the LEGO parkour over that with Spidey.

We need more superhero games. There can never be enough.

#4 10 months ago
  5. monkeygourmet

Ahhhh gotcha! :)

Really?!

I thought everyone was pissed because the Vita kept getting gimped 3DS ports?

#5 10 months ago
  6. TheWulf

Oh. I suppose there was that, oops. Sorry.

#6 10 months ago
  7. TheWulf

Also, this just occurred to me.

Steph, you are such a nerd and I approve. I’m kind of surprised that anyone remembers what MODOK stands for. >_>

#7 10 months ago
  8. monkeygourmet

No need to apologise, I love TT’s output generally! :)

Lego City undercover is fantastic!

#8 10 months ago