Screen Australia has announced the 21 games which have won production funding for their development teams, with a grand total of $2.6 million awarded.
This is the first set of grants released through the Games Production track of Screen Australia’s $20 million Interactive Games Fund. The organisation’s budget also includes a number of other funding tracks; nine companies have benefited from the Games Enterprise track.
A list of the funded titles is below, and more details on each title are available on the Screen Australia website.
- Animal Dash – Shark Jump Studios
- Animus – Playcorp Studios
- Assault Android Cactus – Witch Beam Games
- Big Baby – Big Ice Cream
- Blight of the Immortals – Iron Helmet
- Bonza – MiniMega
- Burden – Pixelpickle Games
- Defect: Spaceship Destruction Kit – Three Phase Interactive
- Feng Shui – Master Many Monkeys
- Framed – Loveshack Entertainment
- Gems of War Infinity – Plus Two
- Knowledge – Quest Mobile Media Saints
- Locomotivation – Garoo Games
- Muse – Current Circus
- Ninja Pizza Girl – Disparity Games
- Oscura: Adventures in the Driftlands – Chocolate Liberation Front
- Rotorhead – Trickstar Games
- Siegecraft Commander – Blowfish Studios
- Snow Spin – Ezone
- Towncraft – Flat Earth Games
- Zombie Outbreak Simulator – Binary Space