Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord gets first screenshots, concept art

Monday, 30th September 2013 00:25 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Taleworlds has released a hefty batch of work-in-progress screenshots and sconcept artworks for anticipated medieval battlefield sim Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord.

The new assets are the first we’ve heard of the game in a long time. It’s been almost exactly one year since Bannerlord’s announce, during which time Taleworlds has been almost silent on the subject. The sequel is supposed to deliver “up-close and personal medieval combat on a huge scale, bigger, bloodier and more intense” level than ever before and “many exciting and highly requested new features”.

Thanks, games.on.net.

1. DSB

I hope they bring improved physics or something similarly cool, because there are mods out there that look as good or better.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Erthazus

There are indeed mods that look better but graphics are not the soul of this game.

I want bigger battles and smarter AI. I want better battle system and better campaign mode.

#2 1 year ago
  3. viralshag

They need to improve the political systems and interface menus. While they’re ok in M&B I would say they’re more functional than good.

#3 1 year ago
  4. YoungZer0

I want more RPG elements. O:

Nice to see that nobody agrees about the priorities.

#4 1 year ago
  5. DSB

Stripper groping minigame!

(Is it too late to change it?)

#5 1 year ago
  6. xXNapsterManXx

Can’t wait I love the franchise, graphics may not be the soul of the game but the game needs them or else people will dismiss it like they did for previous games.

I want ui and interfacing improvements, the concept art is promising though.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Llewelyn_MT

M&B is anything but dismissed. It is in fact the only game of its genre, at least for single player. Can’t wait. I hope it’s released when it’s ready.

#7 1 year ago
  8. xXNapsterManXx

@7 it has been dismissed many times before people see the gfx and think its a bad game, many people like m&b but many more would like it if they didn’t judge it by its gfx.

#8 1 year ago
  9. 2-D

As a big fan of Warband’s singleplayer I hope they manage to iron out some of the minor annoyances from it and some new great stuff.

#9 1 year ago
  10. lucasdessa

o principal que eles devem fazer é melhorar a jogabilidade e aumentar as maquinas de cerco, e tipo colocar espiões nos castelos para eles poderem abrir o portão e etc, emfim eles precisam deixar mais realista, não precisam investir muito no gráfico afinal eles nao tem muita grana pra isso eu só quero que eles aumentem a jogabilidade eu não me importo com os gráficos e aposto que joga a franquia MB não se importa também, só se importa com a jogabilidade.

#10 1 year ago