UK charts: Saints Row 4 still at top, Kingdom Hearts enters at two

Monday, 16th September 2013 09:26 GMT By Dave Cook

Saints Row 4 has held firm at top of the UK charts for a fourth consecutive week. Get the full top 20 here.

It’s been a strong few weeks for Saints Row 4, and a superb start for Kingdom Hearts. Have you picked up either game yet?

Here’s the chart in full:

1. Saints Row IV
  16. FIFA 13
  17. Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  18. Far Cry 3
  19. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
  20. Grand Theft Auto IV

1. aseddon130

it soon won’t be, only chart it’s gonna be at the top of is the traded in chart.

#1 11 months ago
  2. KAP

+1000

How much you wanna bet they’ll be huge discounts on Saints 4 tomorrow too

#2 11 months ago
  3. hives

Aww, Kingdom Hearts.

ReMIX is really cool. Controls are little outdated (even though they ARE improved, but still…) and it sucks that 358/2 Days is only cut-scenes. But overall – great. I played first one for the first time 6 years ago, it was nice to go back.

Oh, and if you’re from EU, you probably didn’t play Re: Chain of Memories unless you got it from Japan or USA. For me it was really awesome playing it, having it before only on GBA.

I wish KH3 would come in 2015, but knowing Squenix, it will probably be out 2016-2017…

#3 11 months ago
  4. Dragon246

Biggest launch of the year, nay, generation INCOMING!

#4 11 months ago
  5. tezzer1985

@3 it was originally made for Game Boy, and it came out in the UK on Game Boy, cause I bought it, and still have it.

#5 11 months ago
  6. AngryConsumer

i havent picked it up, YET. because next year the FULL PACKAGE version is coming.

#6 11 months ago
  7. MFBB

#Dave are Europe chart news possible?

For whole Europe and not only UK.

vgchartz is the only site posting them but they are only estimated based on samples and therefore crap.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Dave Cook

@7 I don’t know who does accurate EU charts I’m afraid. As you say VGchartz are estimates :(

#8 11 months ago
  9. Dragon246

@8,
    No one does EU charts, sadly.

#9 11 months ago
  10. aseddon130

@2 it already dropped from £35 to £25 last week in my work, so they know full well that they gonna get destroyed.

#10 11 months ago
  11. Clupula

I almost feel like the picture above is him saluting us goodbye, because he knows that GTA V is coming out tomorrow and his days at the top of the chart are over.

#11 11 months ago
  12. TheWulf

Oh my. The youth rage against Saints Row IV is as embarrassingly pitiable as it is hilarious. Geez, release one mainstream game that isn’t contemporary and the newborns throw fits.

I guess my idea of fun isn’t taking people bowling, it’s blowing shit up in a mech. Thus I’m obviously the more fun person, of course!

Really though, I don’t get the Grand Theft Auto cult. Those games are dull and a dime a dozen. Watched the beginning of it on Youtube and it just looks like a really bad and badly written action movie. Is that what passes for fun these days? If anything, it proves that peer pressure has lead to social conditioning, and people believe that sub par experiences pretending to be action films are the height of gaming entertainment now. It blows my mind. Marketing excels, I guess?

I’ll just keep my old fashioned fun, thank you. As it is actually fun, and not an exercise in tedium and mediocrity. And you kids can have a werther’s and then get the hell off my lawn.

#12 11 months ago