Rayman Legends Vita missing 28 levels from other builds

Tuesday, 3rd September 2013 12:21 GMT By Dave Cook

Rayman Legends PS Vita owners have found that the handheld edition is missing 28 levels found in other versions of the game.

Gamers on NeoGAF found that the Vita edition is missing 28 “Invasion” stages, which are harder, remixed versions of existing levels. While the game does have bespoke, touch-based challenges it is still missing some content.

The omission also reduces the number of Lums to be collected in the game, while the total Teensie count has dropped from 700 to 615.

Eurogamer adds that at the time of the Vita version’s announcement, Ubisoft stated, “Rayman Legends on Vita includes all of the original Rayman Legends content, as well as five exclusive maps playable with Murphy, the greenbottle fly seen in previous Rayman games.”

What do you make of the above?

1. matirishhh

Hmmm…there is definately something fishy about this version of the game. It makes me want to cancel my preorder…and get the PS3/PC version instead.

#1 1 year ago
  2. jeffb01

It’s a bit of a bummer… It’s also a catch-22 for me as those invasion levels are the 45 second speed run levels that you play over and over and I would play that on the vita which doesn’t have them, but wouldn’t play them too much on my ps3 because it’s kind of a time waster (a lot like death mode from sound shapes) – so I’m still buying on vita when it shows up on the psn today…

#2 1 year ago
  3. DrDamn

Hmmm, anyone know what the download size is? I reckon they were cut to keep the retail version below a certain memory card size and reduce production costs.

#3 1 year ago
  4. jeffb01

@ #3 I really doubt that it’s that large. these are short levels of assets used in the main levels. I think the vita version is a port (handled by a different company, right?) so they probably ran out of time. I would pay a few $$ for dlc of them…

#4 1 year ago
  5. DrDamn

Yeah I checked and Origins was < 1GB on Vita. Reckon they may get patched in. Maybe this has something to do with the Euro delay?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Lord Gremlin

It is extremely strange. There’s no reason for this whatsoever.

#6 1 year ago