Tales of Xillia publisher Namco Bandai has released new details of the PS3 JRPG’s new costume pack, which sees the cast wearing outfits from previous Tales games. We’ve got a trailer here.
In a press release, Namco spooled off the available DLC costumes:
- Jude is wearing the costume of Leon Magnus
- Milla is dressed as Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia.
- Alvin proves to be an amazing double of Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia
- Elize unveils for the very first time in 3D HD the costume of Mint Adenade from Tales of Phantasia.
- Rowen demonstrates his magic skills in Barbatos Goetia’s suit from Tales of Destiny 2
- Leia dresses as Farah Oersted from Tales of Eternia.
The DLC is out now. You can check out my hands-on Tales of Xillia appraisal here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.