In a presentation at GameStop Expo in Las Vegas this weekend, SCE America unveiled an impressive list of publishers committed to providing exclusive content for PlayStation platforms.
The full line up of publishers, helpfully listed by Gematsu, is below and detailed where possible. Unfortunately, much of it remains a mystery; it is likely to range from early access right through to platform exclusives, for PS3, PS4, Vita and PlayStation Mobile.
- Activision Blizzard – Diablo 3 content
- Bethesda Games – The Elder Scrolls Online exclusive PlayStation 4 beta
- Bluepoint Games – bringing a Sony classic to current systems
- Bungie – Destiny content
- Capcom – Deep Down
- Disney Interactive
- Insomniac Games
- Nordic Games
- Rockstar Games
- Sanzaru Games
- Square Enix
- Sumo Digital
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed I4: Black Flag content, Watch Dogs content
- Warner Bros. – Batman: Arkham Origins content
- Zindagi Games
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.