Killzone: Mercenary demo gets 27-minute gameplay video

Thursday, 25th July 2013 10:19 GMT By Dave Cook

Killzone: Mercenary recently received a demo build for the games press and a site has captured all 27-minutes of it running on PS Vita.

The video was posted by RajmanGamingHD and shows the game’s first mission. You can read what I thought of the game and this mission in my hands-on preview here.

What do you think?

Thanks AGB.

1. Pytox

looks pretty cool but not going to watch it fully

#1 1 year ago
  2. Sang2

Awesome, this game is fucking AWESOME!

#2 1 year ago
  3. actuallyisnotafox

thanks, it looks surprisingly good! ^-^ im looking forward to it

#3 1 year ago
  4. Francis O

I think it looks like another shooter, Sony where the hell is Jak and Daxter?!

Killzone Shadowfall is already coming out on the PS4.

Or how about Infamous on PS Vita? Too many FPS.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Oh you were good up until now, i now you ruined it ;)

Well isn’t Jak And Daxter a shooter? It has guns and you shoot with it.

And Infamous? You replace the guns with hands and grenades with electronic grenades with a reticule and there you go ;)

Just like another shooter? On PS Vita? Or in general? The PS Vita needs one great shooter because the others have been abominations. How can you say too many FPS when theres only three in total.

#5 1 year ago
  6. VibraniumSpork

Pretty blown away by how good this looks! I though the framerate looked a bit chuggy on the trailers but seeing in action here (in what I guess is a near-enough final build) it looks a helluva lot smoother. Fingers crossed for a decent MP suite now!

#6 1 year ago
  7. Blackened Halo

why such a big automap? lol linear games dont need an automap, absolutely useless

#7 1 year ago
  8. Lengendaryboss

You can customise your HUD.

#8 1 year ago
  9. YoungZer0

Looks pretty damn good. I think I might actually get me a Vita.

#9 1 year ago