Team Fortress 2′s latest update smells like Steam’s summer sale

Wednesday, 3rd July 2013 09:56 GMT By Dave Cook

Team Fortress 2′s latest update reeks like Steam’s summer sale, which – in case you wondered – smells like empty leather wallets.

The update notes were posted by Valve this morning and go as follows:

• Added the Summer Appetizer Crate to the drop list and added the Summer Appetizer Key to the Mann Co. Store
  • Fixed a server crash caused by multiple Spies sapping a building at the same time
  • Fixed a case where a Medic deploying Kritzkrieg on a Spy would sometimes result in permanent crit boost

See all that talk of summer, and the fact that Steam has a sale each summer? It’s no stretch to suggest that the summer sale incoming because well, ’tis the season and all that jazz.

SUMMER!

Thanks PCGamesN.

1. silkvg247

Summer? What’s that? I think 97% of it has been grey so far (UK).

Hopefully the steam sale will cheer me up.

2. OwnedWhenStoned

Oh no. I’ve already got a massive backlog of unplayed games.

3. KineticCalvaria

To be honest I think GMG do better deals/sales than Steam now, seem to always be buying games on GMG lately.

Still looking for a good deal on Metro: Last Light though.

4. naffgeek

July is going to be scorching from the weekend onwards (apparently) but it doesn’t matter as I’ll be on my PC pumping out more heat in my tiny room playing all he games I have bought on Steam (and all the ones I have already bought and haven’t had time to play).

I am going to have a budget this year for Steam Sale…..I’ll set it afterwards.

5. POOP CRUSTY

Hurry up Steam!!!! My wallet is full and it wants to throw up!

6. POOP CRUSTY

@4 That’s what I said last year… I had forgotten about the Flash sale, so when a 40$ game costs 5-9$… You buy it!