400 Days, the add-on chapter to The Walking Dead’s first season, will be releasing this week, Telltale has confirmed to IGN.
The website’s got all the launch details for the pack across multiple platforms. The PS3 will get it first, with the North American release scheduled for tomorrow, and iOS users will get it last, with a release date of July 11.
Here is the full list of releases across all platforms.
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
A PlayStation Vita version for The Walking Dead and 400 Days is also in development.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.