Injustice: Gods Among Us to get new DLC character reveal soon, says Boon

Monday, 1st July 2013 16:36 GMT By Dave Cook

Injustice: Gods Among Us will get even more character DLC soon, according to NetherRealm Studios’ Ed Boon.

The news came from Boon’s conversing with a fan on Twitter. Considering we’ve had all four of Injustice’s DLC season pass characters – Lobo, General Zod, Scorpion and Batgirl, it’s anyone’s guess as to who could be next.

Who would you like to see added to the roster? Let us know below.

Thanks GameInformer.

1. salarta

Meh, just waiting for them to get back to Mortal Kombat 10.

#1 10 months ago
  2. ps4fanboy

Ed Boon is not the founder of NetherRealm Studios. He is I think studio chief or head or lead.

#2 10 months ago
  3. The_Red

Wait, what? So there are going to be more than 4? Hope they add them in the ultimate / goty / full edition.

Black Canary and Martian Manhunter please!

#3 10 months ago
  4. Clupula

He confirmed this way back at E3. People were actually expecting the announcement of the first of the new characters at the same time he finally showed off Zod because of that.

It’s pretty obvious Martian Manhunter will be the first character. He hinted at him during the Scorpion reveal trailer.

The others, though, Zatanna and Red Hood are at the top of the latest poll he did. That would just leave one more villain to even the sides out.

There are like fifty rumors about who that could be, everyone from Atrocitus to Sub-Zero.

#4 10 months ago
  5. Aullah

Really? This game already got 4… there will be more? NO WAY! :D

MK9 on PC at july 3. Dont forget :D

#5 10 months ago
  6. The_Red

My god, I am counting days for that. Loved MK9 on PS3 but getting this on Steam and preparing for steamworkss / mods / crazy community stuff… GET OVER HERE!

#6 10 months ago
  7. Add_BEASTBOY

please add BEASTBOY he needs to be in the game!

Please

#7 10 months ago
  8. biracial44

PLEASE ADD ZATANNA she would be amazing and it wouldnt hurt to add another girl

#8 10 months ago
  9. chairguy543

I think they should add Martian Man Manhunter

#9 10 months ago
  10. gamermike6100

I have been a big fan of Static Shock since I was a kid. Now he is a DC character. I would love if they made Static Shock the next DLC content

#10 10 months ago
  11. Add_BEASTBOY

how about instead of Static Shock they add his grown up self, BLACK LIGHTNING!

#11 10 months ago
  12. untamed27

How about iron man and Thor

#12 10 months ago
  13. CatDemonLunaria91

The characters I would like to see in this game:

Heroes:
    Black Canary, Martian Man Hunter, Zatanna, Super Boy, Dr. Fate, Static Shock, Tim Drake Robin, Beast Boy, Swamp Thing, Captain Atom, Super Girl, Power Girl, Red Arrow, Arsenal, Mera, Starfire, Huntress, Kid Flash

Villain:
    Mr. Freeze, Mirror Master, Two Face, Scare Crow, Jason Todd Red Hood, Poison Ivy, Atrocitus Red Lantern, Carol Ferris Star Sapphire, Clay Face, Black Manta, Braniac, Darkseid, Ras Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul

And so far that is all I can think of lol.

#13 10 months ago
  14. untamed27

Give us Thor and iron man

#14 10 months ago
  15. Phoenixblight

Only DC Characters…

#15 10 months ago
  16. Clupula

@14 – Wrong company.

#16 10 months ago
  17. untamed27

Swamp thing-Beast boy-Blue beetle-Martian man hunter

#17 10 months ago
  18. untamed27

When will we know something

#18 10 months ago
  19. Emp7172

First off, they are ABSOLUTELY & OBVIOUSLY going to add any of the “Background Characters” in the different levels. It only makes sense. So, Martian Manhunter…Atrocitus & I forget who he is fighting on the rooftop part of “Metropolis”. Is that Captain Atom or just a “generic character” on the computer in the JLA Watchtower? Not sure. Then you have Metallo & Parasite(who is an AWESOME prospect because of his power leaching abilities)as well as Deadeye and Gorilla Grodd all from that level. Then any more of the background characters…in all the levels they show them like Darkseid, Giganta & who she is fighting…Scarecrow…Killer Croc…Poison Ivy & Penguin. Sub Zero. Atom. Any of the people there are statues of(Hawkman for instance)…costumes of in the museum. Other Green Lanterns and those of the Outcast Kryptonians from General Zod’s crew of misfit’s would make sense. I know they have already made John Stewart…I think that is a poor choice considering all of the aliens one’s they show @ the end of Green Lantern’s win in “single fight mode”…like Kilowogg??? C’mon…OBVIOUS choice. Then we get into “not so obvious one’s”. Like, I believe Beast Boy(the possibilities for him are ENDLESS), I heard someone say Swamp Thing(SWEET Choice!), you gotta have Black Manta w/Aquaman, agree again w/choices of Black Canary…Plastic Man(would be COOL)…I saw a video clip of Trigon(since I saw actual game video of him…why has he not been mentioned?)…Black Lightening…Mr. Freeze…Living Laser…Zatanna & Dr. Fate…Myxlplyx(pure magical characters)…Metamorpho(again…ENDLESS possibilities)…Reverse Flash…Captain Atom(already sort of mentioned)…Vandal Savage…Braniac…Ra’s al Ghul…White Martians…Anti-Monitor…a bunch of characters from “Young Justice”, good or evil(add another Archer…Green Arrow doesn’t have to be alone, you have 3 different one’s in that show alone aside from him)…of course you can add every color of the different Lantern Corps…since you are adding different versions of the same character & you have Green Lantern, you should add a Parallax skin…you have Superman(make a dlc skin of Bizzaro)you have cool human people you can add worth being put in the game, like The Blackhawks, Captain Steve Trevor, Wildcat, Huntress, Batwoman & Robin. And then we have the possibilities of(I KNOW it would NOT happen because you would need Marvel to be involved) characters from the “AMALGAM COMICS” run…some of you HAVE got to admit…SOME of those characters would be AMAZING to see in the game. Like “Dark Claw” just for one. I’m gonna stop now, because I could literally go on forever. Obviously I am a Comic Geek & proud of it. Any comments? Oh, & someone forward my comments to those who actually decide on and make the new dlc’s please. Thanks.

#19 9 months ago
  20. josenvargas

We want Starfire!!!!!!!
    And beast boy
    More costumes for all the characters
    More stages would be nice
    Ad can there be a transaction in Alantis? Or atleast in the regime version

#20 9 months ago