Amazon lists Xbox One for November 27 release

Friday, 21st June 2013 16:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Amazon has listed the Xbox One for a November 27 release which is the day before Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend in the US.

While it could be a “guess”, PS4 is rumored to be coming November 13 and it would be odd for Microsoft to go live almost two whole weeks after its biggest competitor.

Secondly, it is a Wednesday which would be odd for the US – and third – well, Call of Duty: Ghosts comes out on November 5 and one would “think” Xbox One would come out alongside it.

I mean, it will be the best-selling game of the year – as usual – and it would be smart for platform to release day and date with such a juggernaut.

Then again, I am never right about anything.

Microsoft has only said the console is out in November.

Thanks OnionPowder.

1. MCTJim

WoW so I would get mine that day..NICE :D But then again Amazon said I would have mine by 1st week in Dec..Dec 2nd on my receipt from them.

Weird cause most things get launched on Tuesday here in the states…maybe that pertains only to “games.”

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 No idea! Like I said Wednesday is a weird date, so it can’t be right. But again, like I also said, I am NEVER RIGHT! :D :D :D

#2 1 year ago
  3. MCTJim

@2 so guessing its a place holder then…ohhh ohhh maybe it will be earlier. What’s killin me is no one wants to pull the trigger on this one….who’s going to be first? and who is going to be second?.

For goodness sake..pull the trigger already MS and Sony.

#3 1 year ago
  4. SolidGamerSnake

Media Markt in the Netherlands hung up these: http://www.next-gamer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/PS4-Releasedatum-Media-Markt.jpg

promotional posters

#4 1 year ago
  5. Stephany Nunneley

@4 Yeah that is where we got the Nov 14 date from yesterday.

#5 1 year ago
  6. KineticCalvaria

My fiancees birthday… hmm possibly a good excuse…

#6 1 year ago
  7. garetjax

What a great article! It made me laugh. My guess is it comes out Nov 5th as well. The end of Nov does not make much sense unless they are behind in manufacturing them. It is also two days before black friday which would be a weird day to release because you would want the consoles in stores for a couple weeks before the biggest shopping day of the year. Plus Nov 5th is the release date of COD and it is one week after assassin’s creed 4 on current generation consoles.

#7 1 year ago
  8. pukem0n

im saving 900€ as it is, so i’ll have to have it until November…

expensive times my friends ^^

#8 1 year ago
  9. lookingglass

I’m hoping for Nov 5th. That’s the perfect date for Xbox too since the CoD guys will be out in stores and see a new Xbox sitting there.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Lengendaryboss

Remember Steph is never right :D don’t get your hopes up :)

#10 1 year ago
  11. ps3fanboy

XBOX ONE AMAZON SALES HIGHER THAN PS4 OVER NIGHT, XBOX DRONES CATFISHED INTO FUTURE DRM CONSOLE!

THE FACTS!

#11 1 year ago
  12. Lengendaryboss

@PS3fanboy

#12 1 year ago
  13. sg1974

@6 It will be the last one you celebrate together.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Lengendaryboss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :) :D :P :D :) :D :P :D :) :D :P

#14 1 year ago
  15. CyberMarco

lol, hahahahahaha! xD

#15 1 year ago
  16. KineticCalvaria

@13, rofl that it would. :D

#16 1 year ago
  17. scrapple

just got this email:

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

“Xbox One Console – Day One Edition”
    Estimated arrival date: November 27, 2013