Borderlands 2 video introduces you to Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep

Tuesday, 28th May 2013 13:53 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

An intro video for Borderlands 2 DLC, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep, is posted below. Assault on Dragon Keep sees you playing as a Vault Hunter playing a game of Bunkers & Baddasses, a homage to Dungeons & Dragons with Tiny Tina as your dungeon master. Wicked. The content is the final DLC for Borderlands 2, will be out June 25. It will be free for season pass holders, or $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points for those without a pass.

1. BraveLilCrumpet

God damn it. I’ve not played this yet so I’m not sure why they put a spoiler in that trailer. Oh well, by the time I get round to playing it I would’ve probably forgotten anyway :p

#1 11 months ago
  2. CyberMarco

Can’t wait for the GOTY edition.

#2 11 months ago
  3. BraveLilCrumpet

Same here, just got the first one for the PC, £8.50 from amazon with all the DLC. I originally had it for the 360.

I’m slowly moving my 360 collection over to PC though, with all the DRM crap surrounding the One, I’m more upset that the thousands of pounds I’ve spent on games will be “useless” next-gen.
    Not that I’m trying to make this into a Xbox thread, God knows the internet needs another one of those.

#3 11 months ago
  4. fearmonkey

@1 – This game is much better than the first Borderlands which I played on 360 and then bought on PC and lost interest. I was surprised at how much I love Borderlands 2. I am only level 31 and its taken me quite awhile to get there but I have only played Single player so far.

This is one of those games that surprised me, I thought it would be pretty mindless plot wise, but the plot has shocked me multiple times.
    There are missions that you come across that are just hilarious.

If you do play, I suggest playing sooner than later as they have these Golden keys that give you fantastic weapons and you can get codes online. Those codes expire and the longer you wait, the more that go away. There is a youtube video online that show all they key codes. there is a golden key exploit if you dont patch the game before using it as well. I had already patched it as its on steam, so i never did it,
    Those keys give you some amazing weapons, but use them sparingly.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Hcw87

Borderlands 2 Golden Keys:

Got over 50 myself, rarely use them, except when leveling through Vault Hunter Mode and True Vault Hunter Mode when i need some gear boosts.

#5 11 months ago