New Killzone: Mercenary screens break cover

Monday, 20th May 2013 22:02 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Guerilla Games has released a new bunch of Killzone: Mercenary screenshots and they look really beautiful. The new screens seem to be direct-captures and show off the game’s majestic world as well as featuring various characters, environments and textures. Killzone Mercenary releases in the US on September 10, in Europe on September 4 and in the UK on September 6. You can watch the screens after the break. Thanks, AGB.

1. ps3fanboy

this looks beautiful, it’s a first day buy!

#1 1 year ago
  2. CycloneFox

Oh man, I hope it runs smooth. This looks so gorgeous. It could actually be a full fledged PS3 title. Absolute day one for me. Even if I was no fan of the killzone series, I would still buy it just to see such gorgeous graphics on my Vita.^^

#2 1 year ago
  3. fearmonkey

Those graphics look great, one of the prettier handheld games Ive seen.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Beta

Looking very nice, especially for a handheld game. My Vita needs some love so I’ll probably pick this up

#4 1 year ago
  5. Erthazus

Thse screens are photoshopped.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Beta

I was wondering where you were Erthazus.. :P

TBH even if they are enhanced screens I still believe that this game will look great on the Vita’s screen. :)

#6 1 year ago
  7. Lengendaryboss

Its looks amazing but i am very certain they touched up/spruced up these sceeens to make them look pretty.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Erthazus

It will look great that’s for sure, but these screens are enchanced as hell. some multiplat games have worse graphics than these. Look at the lightning and stuff.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Beta

I’m not denying that they are probably enhanced. :)

I take most marketing shots with a pinch of salt.

#9 1 year ago
  10. lexph3re

Idk. These shot seem to actually show how much detail is lost in contrast of this to Killzone 3. It is indeed very pretty but honestly you can tell it’s not as good as it’s big brothers. I don’t care in the end because I want to shank a fool in the dick…. Yupp…. Dick shanking….

#10 1 year ago