Nintendo Direct: tomorrow’s presentation focusing on summer Wii U, 3DS slate

Thursday, 16th May 2013 15:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo will be hosting a Nintendo Direct presentation tomorrow, May 17, to provide updates on upcoming Wii and 3DS titles for summer. The firm will also discuss future Wii U titles for fall and onward in a Nintendo Direct before the start of E3 2013. It will take place in North America at 10am EST and in the UK at 3PM. We’ll tweet anything pertinent as usual, and provide a full report after both presentations finish.

1. OlderGamer

I really like the Nintendo Direct feeds. Very nice way of getting Nintendo news to Nintendo users.

#1 1 year ago
  2. ps3fanboy

the summer burial of the wii-utanic is coming…

#2 1 year ago
  3. OnionPowder

Wii U sucks guys right? God Sony rocks and Nintendo sucks. Nintendo little kiddie console stupid not as strong as PS4 also fuck Microsoft. Anybody who bought a Wii U is a complete moron because there is not 1 game on there that is good hahahahahahaahahahahaahah suxerz I’m awesome and have only a PS3 because Sony is god. Also 3DS sucks Vita is way better. Anybody who uses 3DS is LITERALLY Hitler.

In reality can’t wait, 2 Nintendo Directs within a month of each other? Sweet.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Sini

You’re not heterosexual enough, stop it.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Francis O

@ PS3 Fanboy….. U Mad Bro?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Clupula

Children, do I have to turn this car around?

#6 1 year ago
  7. dreamcastnews

Hopefully they can sort out the dire release schedule for Wii U with this…. It’s not dead, but certainly needs a jab in the arm. On another note, it says about upcoming 3DS and Wii games…. I thought the Wii was all but done for in the eyes on Nintendo? I’m kind of hoping in a collectors stand point that they make some late release titles for it – they are always worth more ;)

#7 1 year ago
  8. Imperius

What mouth breathers pour money into this shit company? Yeah they used to be the best, but then they stopped caring about hardware. N64 was the last good Nintendo system. Wii-Uderpowred will not survive. Still scratched my head at how the Wii even sold (must have came with a happy-meal or something)I know I bunch of people bought it but thank god it was white cause the dust collected on them like crazy it’s almost like they had to have one but never played it.

Nintendo if you read this just make games for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and the NextBox. I like your games refuse to buy the hardware. Mario can die. Zelda needs to get dark and more adult. Metroid go back to how you handled prime teen drama was stupid. Smash Bros keep the same. Bring back Star-Fox. Maybe a good Earthworm Jim game.

#8 1 year ago
  9. dreamcastnews

Either the scribblings of a child…..Or a retard. ^

#9 1 year ago
  10. Imperius

@9 Newsforadeadsystem. Yeah, and I’m the retard smh.

#10 1 year ago
  11. monkeygourmet

@9,10

‘Learning difficulties’ is preferable over ‘retard’…,

Ban hammer incoming! :)

#11 1 year ago
  12. OnionPowder

#12 1 year ago
  13. Lengendaryboss

@10 First things first what does “SMH” mean.
    @6 LOL :D
    @Francis
    I think you should ask yourself that question before questioning others.

#13 1 year ago
  14. dreamcastnews

@12 haha the irony is, that video also had a 3DS advert before it started.

@10 I don’t quite understand why you’ve taken the time to come and flame a Nintendo thread with what seems like gibberish. Earthworm Jim is made by Shiny, Nintendo 64 was certainly not Nintendo’s last console, in fact; it’s one of their worst, ‘Wii-Uderpowred’ makes little-to-no sense – it has nothing to do with Cattle, “What mouth breathers pour money into this shit company?” I do, so do many others on this site, in fact; a few don’t like Nintendo and still own a 3DS since they accept good gaming can be found not just on Sony and Microsoft machines, ” I know I bunch of people bought it but thank god it was white cause the dust collected on them like crazy it’s almost like they had to have one but never played it.” So you DO know some ‘mouth breathers’ who pour money into this company? The primary colour of the Wii is white, there’s also Black, Blue and Red – I have a Black one and it still gets played along with my 360, PS3 & Wii U.

“Nintendo if you read this just make games for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and the NextBox. I like your games refuse to buy the hardware. Mario can die. Zelda needs to get dark and more adult. Metroid go back to how you handled prime teen drama was stupid. Smash Bros keep the same. Bring back Star-Fox”

I doubt Nintendo read these sites to be honest, I notice you don’t like Zelda, Mario, Metroid (in it’s current incarnation) so that begs the question; what DO you like of theirs?! Smash Bros? Surely PlayStation All Stars Battle fills that gap? It’s one thing to admit you don’t like Nintendo’s approach to gaming but to wish them to pull out of the hardware market is nothing more than ill-informed, selfish flaming. Go back to your console, dude – stop worrying what other companies are up to.

EDIT – @13 I had to look it up too, apparently it means ‘shakes my head’ or something to that effect.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Lengendaryboss

Thanks.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Showmeyomoves!

@15 Actually, I’m pretty sure it means ‘So Much Hate’.

Then again, I don’t use internet acronyms since I’m above the age of 14, “LOL”.

#16 1 year ago
  17. dreamcastnews

@16 that makes more sense, actually.

#17 1 year ago
  18. monkeygourmet

Smell
    My
    Hole

#18 1 year ago
  19. ps3fanboy

@18 when did you become the mouthpiece of the VG247 community?

#19 1 year ago
  20. dreamcastnews

@19 what the hell are you going on about? He’s only having a little joke. Grow a funny bone.

#20 1 year ago
  21. monkeygourmet

When are you going to hibernate and blossom into a beautiful PS4fanboy butterfly?

#21 1 year ago
  22. Lengendaryboss

^ HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

#22 1 year ago
  23. monkeygourmet

;)

#23 1 year ago
  24. dreamcastnews

@21 lolz

#24 1 year ago
  25. Imperius

@14 Learn to read I said N64 was the last GOOD system. Earthworm Jim I played on the SNES ( Super Nintendo Entertainment System) for those who don’t know ‘common’ Internet acronyms, and ZELDA went to shit at Windwaker.

#25 1 year ago