Injustice: Gods Among Us players can grab Lobo on May 7

Saturday, 27th April 2013 21:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Injustice: Gods Among Us will get a new character on May 7 in the form of Lobo. A video of the man beating up Batman and giving him the finger is below. Lobo was leaked as a DLC character last week. Injustice: Gods Among Us released last week on PS3 and 360. The Wii U edition launched yesterday.

1. Clupula

Lobo wasn’t leaked as a DLC character last week. He was confirmed by Ed Boon on the 16th.

#1 12 months ago
  2. Ali

“Injustice: Gods Among Us is out [ not ] on PS3 and Xbox 360.” I know that was supposed to be “Now” but “Injustice: Gods Among Us is out not ” only”on PS3 and Xbox 360 but the WiiU too ” sounds good.

xD

#2 12 months ago
  3. Clupula

@2 – Yeah, but no one knows what the status of Lobo on the Wii U will be, so I can see why there was the omission.

#3 12 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

@2 yeah I hit t instead of w. It happens.

#4 12 months ago
  5. Clupula

I do wish they’d show some of the alt costumes that are supposed to come with him, as they’ve said that each DLC character will come with a few. I assume the Flashpoint Batman will be one, but I doubt that’s the only one.

#5 12 months ago
  6. The_Red

Still feel they should have had Lobo as a main roster character, instead of DLC. Hopefully this isn’t the end because there are a LOT of characters that I wish were in the main roster.

#6 12 months ago
  7. Clupula

Why would it be the end? There was a season pass with four characters in it as DLC. Lobo is only the first one.

#7 12 months ago
  8. Clupula

And as for the main roster, I don’t really see where they could stick Lobo into the storyline.

#8 12 months ago
  9. nikk900

I think I’ll wait for the complete edition. Which seems to be the way for a lot of games now.

#9 12 months ago
  10. junguler

i just hope we can have rorschach as one of the 3 remaining characters
    i loved him in the comic and i loved him in the movie not to mention his awesome mask and outfit and his crazy combo and moves
    he will fit injustice perfectly

#10 12 months ago
  11. Clupula

@9 – With a fighting game, it’s usually worse to wait for that, since you’ll have a diminished community and those who are still left have had so much practice with the game over the year you waited, that it’ll be very difficult to beat any of them.

#11 12 months ago
  12. Clupula

@10 – That would be nice and he’d be someone I’d like to see too…BUT there’s 2 rumored DLC lists and he’s not on either of them.

There’s one where the 3 remaining characters are Martian Manhunter, Atrocitius (I am not sure if I spelled that properly, but he’s a Red Lantern), and Powergirl. The other list has Batgirl, General Zod, and, oddly, Scorpion.

#12 12 months ago
  13. nikk900

@11 I’ll be playing offline with my friends anyway.

#13 12 months ago
  14. junguler

@12 well, that’s saddens me :(

#14 12 months ago
  15. The_Red

I think if they could find a way for Killer Frost and Ares to be there, have found a way for Lobo in the main story :)

Are Black Canary or Blue Beetle on either of them (DLC lists / rumors)? I really love BC and also, it would be nice to see how similar her gameplay will be to MK’s Sindel.

EDIT: Just saw the full / updated post. Dammit, Batgirl!? WTF! Martian M is a must but the rest feel dull… except for Power Girl of course.

#15 12 months ago