Bioware hires former Big Huge Games devs to work on new Mass Effect

Friday, 26th April 2013 19:28 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The next Mass Effect game has had new members added to its development team, according to a Superannuation report on Kotaku. The members are ex- Big Huge Games and Impossible Studios staffers, who have now moved on to BioWare Montreal. The report also notes that Colin Campbell is now head of the new Mass Effect’s level design team and Ian Frazier is now its lead gameplay designer. Head through the link for more information.

1. Espers

mass effect … again ?! Oh I get it, ” we don’t want “Destiny” to eat the biggest chunk of the sci-fi pie …. do we ?!!

Common EA, I never liked Mass Effect but surely you abused a lot of cash from the gamers pocket .. so leave it be … think of new IP for the new Next Gen platforms

#1 1 year ago
  2. roadkill

I’m sorry for being a bit uneducated but what did those guys work on before? What games I mean.

#2 1 year ago
  3. viralshag

They worked on Amalur.

#3 1 year ago
  4. RocknRolla

@1 who gives a fuck what you like and what you don´t like anyway.. I want a new Mass Effect game as do millions others! It is my cash to get rid of not yours, so your opinion you stand alone with.. I personally do not need a new IP but I need a new ME games because they are gods at creating ME! you should write your comments to the guys that make COD games ffs..

#4 1 year ago
  5. sotark777

Lol Me to, I love mass effects and I hope they make another trilogy and another trilogy and another trilogy and man

#5 1 year ago
  6. sotark777

Lol Me to, I love mass effects and I hope they make another trilogy and dlc another trilogy and dlc another trilogy and dlc many more dlc plus new powers combination and maybe some new fighting style like a super kick in the butt for destiny lol not but really new moves.

#6 1 year ago