Xbox Entertainment Awards finalists include Halo 4, Walking Dead

Tuesday, 9th April 2013 11:52 GMT By Dave Cook

Mircrosoft has published the final nominees for its fan-voted Xbox Entertainment Awards. The competition – which suffered a security breach early on – includes a shortlist made up of Halo 4, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3 and more.

The final nominees are:

• Trials Evolution
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • I Am Alive

Best add-on:

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dragonborn
  • Battlefield 3 – Premium
  • The Walking Dead: Episode 5 “No Time Left”
  • Halo 4 – Crimson Map Pack

• Ted
  • The Dictator
  • American Reunion
  • 21 Jump Street
  • Puss in Boots

Best album:

• The Killers – ‘Battle Born’
  • Bruno Mars – ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’
  • Calvin Harris – ’18 Months’
  • Lana Del Rey – ‘Born to Die’
  • Emeli Sande – ‘Our Version of Events’

Best single:

• Skrillex
  • Muse

Best music video:

• Psy – ‘Gangnam Style’
  • Rihanna – ‘Diamonds’
  • 50 Cent – ‘My Life’
  • Nicki Minaj – ‘Starships’
  • Lana Del Rey – National Anthem

Final voting is open now until April 16th on the Xbox Live dashboard. Let us know who you vote for, if you do.

1. ps3fanboy

xbox halo’s dry. gears of war is also dry and all other interesting stuff is cross platform. microsoft is done… been a long time now.

it is at playstation all is happening, TREY4LIFE!

2. woe

@ps3fanboy You dont see Microsoft having to sell its Headquarters just to stay afloat

3. MidlifeAxe

Someone always has to pull the headquarters card when arguing against Sony.

4. polygem

the funniest thing about fanbots in general…they want to make their beloved corp look good but in fact they just make it look bad. who wants to play on a platform crowded with narrow minded douchebags attacking everyone who has another opinion?
    unfortunateley, in my experience the most aggressive and most annoying ones fight under the sony banner. it is a shame really…they make the awesome playstation brand look bad. makes no sense to me at all but whatever. long.live.douchebag.

5. ps3fanboy

ohh, here we have a xboxfanboy that cant handle the truth… let me remind you that YOUR BELOVED MICRO$OFT are doing ONLINE ALWAYS ON DRM douchebagery. have sold you for 6 year a fault product that gives you RROD and scratch discs. makes you pay to play online and then show ads in your face. yeah right i am the douchebag here… for fuck sake wake up man.

6. Samoan Spider

@5 Not that I’m jumping to anyone’s defence here but I had 2 xbox 360s with RROD, a PS3 with YLOD and a PS3 that decided it didn’t like Blurays any more. So I’d call that even-stevens on the failure rate though right?

7. CyberMarco

@5 please don’t shove SONY so up in your ***. we’ve got your point of view!

8. polygem

@5: give it up man, i already own a vita and ps3. all you are doing is making sony look bad, you are wasting your time and energy. in fact you support microsoft with this bullshit much more than you support sony. that´s what´s so funny about you raging fanboys.

9. viralshag

@6, Wake up man and smell the MS bellend tipped coffee that they’re pouring down your throat every morning! It’s a conspiracy man, $ony and M$ are just after your money and brains man!

RROD FO LIFE YO!

10. Samoan Spider

@9 Haha looks like I dodged an oral protein injection then by selling them both :P

11. Djoenz

About your ps3 not reading blurays anymore. I might have a solution. If your warrant is over open the thing and clean your bluray lense.

I cleaned one myself and other one a buddy did for me. I smoke in my room and within 2 years the bluraylense might get dirty.

Check youtube. I basically bought my second ps3 for nothing lol.

12. Samoan Spider

@11 Thank you mate but didn’t need any drastic surgery. At the time it wasn’t that old so I managed to get it exchanged under warranty but my point to ps3fanboy above was that even the Sony GodConsole3 wasn’t immune to failure, much like every other electronic item ever made and lets face it, in business, its not having the fault that’s the issue, its how you deal with it and MS was slow to deal with dead 360′s at the start and Sony was fast dealing with my PS3 failures by the time they happened.