Fuse: no season pass or microtransactions, demo inbound

Tuesday, 9th April 2013 08:44 GMT By Dave Cook

Fuse developer Insomniac Games has posted a short Q&A about the game on its official site, shedding light on some of the burning questions surrounding the shooter.

The full Q&A can be found here, but for one, the game won’t have a season pass. The Q&A reads, “Nope. But, you should still buy it new to support us because there are no microtransactions to make up for it, though.”

There will also be a demo too, “There will be a public demo on both the 360 and PS3 closer to release.”

And the rest is pretty much about gameplay and such, stuff we’ve already covered in my most-recent hands-on demo.

1. KrazyKraut

I mean its from EA and I still don’t believe it.
    On the other hand, Insomnaic cares for their community and want
    a trustful relationship.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Lengendaryboss

@1 I know people think EA are evil but don’t Insomniac own the IP, so shouldn’t any decision be up them. Anyway thats truly amazing although this game’s fate has already been decided.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dave Cook

@2 Insomniac own full IP rights to Fuse, yes. Ted Price confirmed this to me in my last interview.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Lengendaryboss

@3 Thats cool. Since its insomniac i will really give them the benefit of doubt and try out the demo but my expectations aren’t high, in fact like many others have said this will flop.

#4 1 year ago
  5. OmegaSlayer

As much as the game interests me, I’m tempted to boycot Insomniac for jumping ship and because I think Fuse is what PS3 needed to compete against Gears Of War instead of Resistance.
    But I think I’ll buy the game anyway but not day 1.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Lengendaryboss

@5 Really?

#6 1 year ago
  7. KrazyKraut

Thx for the info Dave. So everything is cool.

#7 1 year ago
  8. SameeR_Fisher

@5: I am afraid that FUSE can’t compare with Gears, beside I always thought that it was Uncharted vs Gears even though they are very different games.

I totally love Resistance, it was a great franchise especially R2, but FUSE isn’t a hot thing sadly.

#8 1 year ago