Xbots are gaming’s best sexual partners – survey

Thursday, 4th April 2013 22:45 GMT By Brenna Hillier

A little bit of whimsy to end the week on. Voucher Codes Pro conducted a survey of UK citizens, asking them if their partners played video games, and then to rate their performance in bed. 46% were rated at “average” or below at sex, which is a bit upsetting, but broken down by platform, things get quite interesting. 54% of Xbox 360-playing bedmates scored “good” or better, and 22% were described as “excellent”. The Wii U was the next best-ranked, and the PC was lowest. This is all pretty silly and no numbers were provided, so don’t start a flame war, but I thought you’d like to know.

Thanks, That VideoGame Blog.

1. Lengendaryboss

Never actually thought you guys would report this. Well i guess “Xbots” are “good” at something other than gaming :D
    @3 And yet you waste the time to comment, oh the irony.

#1 1 year ago
  2. sidspyker

According to my survey, whoever conducted this survey is a fracking moron.

#2 1 year ago
  3. DuckNation

Pointless

#3 1 year ago
  4. Brenna Hillier

Oh lighten up, of course it’s ridiculous.

#4 1 year ago
  5. monkeygourmet

PC owner detected…

#5 1 year ago
  6. Lengendaryboss

@5 Ha :D probably why he/she thinks its “pointless.”

#6 1 year ago
  7. SlayerGT

Hahaha! Awesome :) who thinks to have such surveys?

Edit: Hmmm. A few things to take away here. Xbox has vibrating controller apps so it makes sense they’re “good”. They’re obviously sexual folk these xbots.

The WiiU is a bit clearer. There’s nothing to play on it so these folk should be using there time getting better at the sex.

PC gamers probly cant afford to court a partner to practice with due to being broke from buying their rig.

PS3 gamers are not mentioned, busy playing video games I imagine.

Clearly the best gamers at sex are the ones that play mobile games on their phones and handhelds WHILE having sex ironically in the house..

#7 1 year ago
  8. DuckNation

Haha no this is just pointless

also i game on all consoles

well not the Wii U

#8 1 year ago
  9. monkeygourmet

;)

#9 1 year ago
  10. Sini

I dunno, I’m a pc gamer and if I had to pick between my dream game and vagina, the choice is pretty clear.

edit; the game, you idiots.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Lengendaryboss

@7 You have wonder who makes up this sort of surveys (Must be payed well enough for me to consider it) and even more weirder is the sort of people who agrees to it :)

#11 1 year ago
  12. polygem

MEGADRIVE?

#12 1 year ago
  13. Erthazus

Ahahaha

#13 1 year ago
  14. monkeygourmet

:D I presume the aforementioned vagina is attached to a lady, not just in a glass jar you keep under the bed? ;)

#14 1 year ago
  15. Gnosis

“Sponsored by Microsoft” *cough*

#15 1 year ago
  16. monkeygourmet

A nervous laugh from Erth, as he has the most powerful PC known to man! lol only kidding! ;)

#16 1 year ago
  17. DSB

I bet all the Dreamcast and 3DO owners come too soon.

#17 1 year ago
  18. monkeygourmet

Badum Tish! :)

#18 1 year ago
  19. Brenna Hillier

@17 ha ha ha! Thank you, DSB, this kind of comment is exactly why I decided to post this.

#19 1 year ago
  20. SlayerGT

@17 The original Xbox gamers were “too big” for folk of Japanese ethnicity.

#20 1 year ago
  21. fearmonkey

Yeah, its all good till your partner gets the red ring of death and overheats. it’s a pain sending your partner to MS…..hard to fit them in that little box they send you….

#21 1 year ago
  22. DSB

@19 Any time!

@20 But then if we kept going down that road, the current Xbox owners would have to die halfway through and have to be replaced.

Which makes their girlfriends kinda cheap (or extremely relaxed about love, life and death) which could be another way of saying they own a Wii.

I guess the PS3 would be something like a really expensive callgirl that looks great but takes all your personal details and leaves you a free game on the bedstand to remember her by.

The PC is kinda obvious. Extremely high maintenance sizequeen that’s too complex to figure out for most guys. You gotta slot it just right or you might break something!

#22 1 year ago
  23. Clupula

Wii U owners came in second?!? What type of pedophiles were they surveying?!?

…get it? Because they’re children who own the system…

On the other hand, this is a UK survey. Don’t want to start any shit, but it’s not exactly known as a country where the libido runs free, unless you’re going to Torture Garden, and even that’s a bit proper.

#23 1 year ago
  24. Gheritt White

It’s because Xbox 360 owners actually *have* sex.

Of course, if you were to add PC gamers’ Mums into the equation, things would be very different.

#24 1 year ago
  25. Clupula

@24 – I do imagine if you surveyed a lot of pillows, though, you’d get PC gamers on the very top of the list.

#25 1 year ago
  26. DarkElfa

I like how you left out the PS3 stats and that they were worse than X-Box players in bed.

#26 1 year ago
  27. woe

Its already bad enough that VG247 are taking PS3 console bribes but this a whole new low.

#27 1 year ago
  28. Clupula

@27 – Okay, seriously, woe is actually accusing this site of taking of bribes. Pot, meet kettle. Can he be banned now?

#28 1 year ago
  29. stretch215

@10 what? Really? Gaming is more important to you than sex? What bizarre dimension are you from? Edit: oh, you’re a pc gamer. That explains it.

#29 1 year ago
  30. sh4dow

When 46% rate “average or below” that actually simply seems reasonable?

Plus, so those are 46% of the gamers. But what about the non-gamers in comparison?
    (And no, I won’t follow the link to possibly find out for myself. This is really not that interesting to me in the first place (as I have enough feedback to judge myself. Of course women are prone to lying about these things but… so my own evaluation based on their feedback is as good as anyone’s…) but these logically odd things are easy to point out)

#30 1 year ago