Since making the jump from 3DS to HD home console, Resident Evil: Revelations has had a heck of a makeover. But looking at these new screenshots for the PC version, we can hazard a pretty good guess as to which platform is the winner.
Along with the screens below, Capcom Unity also provided the recommended system specs:
– Required: XP or later
– Recommended: Vista or later
– Required: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or better | AMD Athlon X2 2.8 Ghz or better
– Recommended: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better | AMD Phenom II X4 3 Ghz or better
– Required: 2 GB RAM
– Recommended: 4 GB RAM
– Hard disk space: 8GB or more
– Required: 800×600 or higher
– Recommended: 1280×720 or higher
- DVD drive
– Required: DVD9-compatible
- Video card (onboard graphics not guaranteed to work)
– Required: VRAM（256MB or more | NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS or better | ATI Radeon HD3850 or better
– Recommended: VRAM（512MB or more) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better | ATI Radeon HD6950 or better
- Sound card
– DirectSound supported with DirectX9.0c or better
- Input device
– Required: Mouse & keyboard
– Supported: Gamepad (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Direct X
– Required: DirectX 9.0c or later
- Network connection
– Required: Steam used for network connections
I’m not sure if that last one means always-on or if it’s just pointing out that you’ll need Steam for multiplayer; I’ve asked Capcom’s local reps for clarification.
Resident Evil: Revelations is due on PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in late May.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.