Bloober Team’s PlayStation 3 and Vita MOBA, Deathmatch Village, will soon begin closed beta testing.
Writing on the PlayStation Blog, Bloober team community manager Michał Bochenek invited potential beta testers to email email@example.com for a chance at joining in.
The free-to-play affair promises to let you unleash you “inner redneck”, and boasts 3v3 multiplayer with cross-play support, “a wide array of weapons” and “totally insane modes”. Outside of battle, players can visit their village to customise their character, learn skills, pick up items or ‘recharge their loyal donkey companion’.
A list of game features follows.
Bloober Team is also behind A-Men, and is the remnants Nibris, the team behind unreleased Wii title Sadness.
- Available for free. One of the first F2P titles for PS3 and PS Vita
- Dynamic three-on-three multiplayer battles
- Innovative Cross Play and Cross Save support
- Dozens of weapons, items and skills
- Customisable characters to level up and master
- Unique redneck design
- Interactive arenas
- Compelling Pig Hunt and Pig Race modes
- Your own village with multiple buildings to visit – from the herbalist’s shop to the training ground
- A trusty donkey for everyone