Wed, Feb 06, 2013 | 21:39 GMT
Leviathan: Warships detailed, announcement trailer released
Paradox and developer Pieces Interactive have announced more details on the new tactical action game, Leviathan: Warships, for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms.
The game tasks players with assembling customized fleets of warships and weaponry,and features cross-platform gameplay across all supported platforms with a full co-op campaign and several PvP maps.
Leviathan: Warships features:
- Tactical Action: Plot out your turn in advance and watch your plans come to fruition alongside your foes’ moves.
- Form Your Fleet: Customize your fleet choosing from multiple ship types and arm them with a vast set of both offensive and defensive weaponry.
- Sink Your Devices: Cross-platform play between PC, Mac, iOS and Android, together with the games built-in cloud saving functionality, allows you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location.
- Enlist Your Shipmates: Bring along up to 3 other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels.
- Own the Oceans: Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battles.
- Support for Marooned Sailors: Offline mode available for campaign and challenges.
Leviathan: Warships releases this year. An announcement trailer is below.