Thu, Nov 15, 2012 | 19:00 GMT
Carnage Racing speeds onto Facebook
Carnage Racing, the Unity developed racing game from Jagex US, launched today on Facebook.
Announced last month, Carnage Racing promises ground breaking gameplay and graphics for Facebook games, and was developed by former Rockstar Midnight Club developers.
“Triple A gaming isn’t often associated with Facebook gaming and we are determined to change that,” said Jay Panek, studio director. “We wanted to take all our experience from the Midnight Club series and apply the same quality and gameplay benchmarks in a Facebook environment.
“The result is Carnage Racing, a massively addictive racing game where the main aim is not only the beat your friends to the finish line, but also the see how many of them you can blow up along the way.”
In Carnage Racing, players will up against their friends and other Facebook users, as they speed around a tropical island, warping through volcanoes and blowing each other up in order to be first across the finish line.
Experience points and prizes will be earned, as well as game currency which can be traded for better vehicles, special featured, or more powerful weapons.
Game Features for Carnage Racing also include:
- Eight way multiplayer races – Play with friends or against the AI
- Time challenge mode – throw down the gauntlet to your friend and see if they can take first place from your grasp!
- Thirteen Unique races all set on a scenic tropical island
- Five cars with a total of 50 upgrades which can be applied
- Five weapons with a total of 47 upgrades