WRC 3, the rally sim from developer Milestone has launched on PS Vita today. The developer has issued a list of all of the handheld features you can expect.
Milestone has also confirmed that PS Vita owners will have free content to look forward to in ‘a few weeks’, which includes DLC tracks Rally Guanajuato Mexico, Rally Argentina and Rally de Portugal.
WRC 3 on PS Vita includes the following features & content:
- All of the 54 official teams of the current season
- WRC Experience game mode which will feature Single Stage, Single Rally and 2012 Championship
- WRC Online game mode which will allow an amazing multiplayer experience for a never-ending Rally game
- 6 different Rallies (Rallye Monte-Carlo, Rallye de France – Alsace, RallyRACC-Rally de España, Acropolis Rally, ADAC Rallye Deutschland and Wales Rally GB)
- 3 official categories (WRC, WRC 2 and WRC 3) and 11 official cars
- Analog stick support
- Respawn Touch Screen support
- Trophies support