Competition: Half-Minute Hero watch and 5 Steam codes up for grabs

Tuesday, 2nd October 2012 12:52 GMT By Dave Cook

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy is out on Steam. To celebrate the launch of its RPG-action game, publisher Marvelous has chucked us some Steam codes and swag for you to win. Enter below.

Entry is for UK residents only, due to the keys being region-locked – apologies everyone else.

Top prize winners will receive a limited edition Half-Minute Hero wrist watch and a Steam key for the game. Five runners up will each win a copy of the game on Steam. Here is the game’s Steam product page.

All you have to do to enter is post the following Tweet on your Twitter feed.

“I want to win a copy of Half-Minute Hero on Steam! – http://bit.ly/OATk9n – Follow @VG247 and RT to enter (UK only).”

Simple no? We’ll randomly pick winners this Friday. Best of luck!

Also, head over to the official Half-Minute Hero website for more game details, art, screens, trailers and more. RPG and retro fans will love it.

Here’s a trailer too:

1. CyberMarco

Damn region restrictions!

2. Dave Cook

I know, I’m sorry. It’s really hard to get competition prizes from other regions when you live and work in the UK. In fact, it’s nigh-on impossible these days. We’re working on some global comps though, watch this space.

3. KrazyKraut

Comment No.17 (Its my only issue I have with this site…and I beg for a change :))) )

4. Dave Cook

@3 haha :)

We’re aware of it rest assured man. As I said in #2, it’s an industry problem more than anything. it’s very hard to get swag from other regions, basically because each region has its own PR team who only give you stuff for that region.

5. El_MUERkO

done :)

6. Yoshi

I’m glad the UK is getting a bite back against USA. IGN n all these websites always do USA only comps even though they have offices all over the world.

So thank you VG247 for giving back to the UK