Metal Gear’s 25th anniversary celebrations are still ongoing and Konami has released some neat new merch so far. Perhaps top of the pile is a new book collection revealed by the publisher today. Only 2,500 editions will ever be made. Begin your pipe dream of owning them below.
Konami’s official Metal Gear book collection spans seven volumes, each going behind the scenes on the series’ art and development. Only 2,500 editions will be made.
The books included are:
- Metal Gear Solid Scenario Book
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Scenario Book
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Scenario Book
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Scenario Book
- The Art of Metal Gear Solid Gallery Works
- The Art of Metal Gear Solid Studio Works
You can’t simply waltz in to a store and buy a copy however, as you can only obtain them by entering a random draw on the official Konami Style site, and then spending 26,250 yen, which is around $340.
Here are some official photos of the collection:
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.