Farming Simulator 2013 announced for consoles, out on PC in October

Friday, 27th July 2012 13:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Giants and Focus Home Interactive have announced Farming Simulator 2013 is coming to consoles. The game retains what made the 2011 version such a hit, yet the developers have also added new machines, vehicles from 20 top manufacturers, crops, animals, and environments. Larger farm machinery will be unveiled at gamescom next month. The 2013 version also contains a new online mode and services, allowing the community to download and share mods, vehicles, and equipment, as well as custom made tools through the customization options in the game. Farming Simulator 2013 lands on PC in October, and will arrive on PS3 and Xbox 360 during Q1 2013. Shots are below.

1. LuLshuck

Any sex games where you shag sheep? :p

2. Edo

Yes,it’s coming for PC first ! :D

3. DarkElfa

@1, it’ll a Northern Britian exclusive DLC pack.

4. Stephany Nunneley

@1 There’s also an exclusive Texan mode for goat ropers.

5. Noodlemanny

The 2011 version was a hit? Really, was it a hit in comparison to what Farming Simulators sales usually are?
    Also is it going to be an arcade title? Because I wouldn’t pay any more than a tenner for it, if that.
    @3 it will also be available in Wales as well of course. Its the Welsh and the Scottish who are notorious. Mostly the Welsh though.
    Also Northern Britain? You mean Scotland? Northern Britain is just an odd way of putting it. Also its more politically correct to say the UK(probably)… Just saying.

6. freedoms_stain

Back in the Steam winter sale I mostly got coal for my achievements, but of the 2 or 3 coupons I got Farming Simulator 2011 was one… I gave it away.

7. mad1723

Slow news day?

8. DSB

Seriously, where is the new SimFarm? That game was golden!

@6 Sounds like you need to behave yourself this year man. Share some more money in Killing Floor or something.

9. Stephany Nunneley

@8 I was just discussing with someone the exact same thing. I had a blast with that game, and would love to see a new one, I mean, it’s been what, 20 years almost since SimCity’s country cousin was released?

10. GrimRita

My god. Is there anything that hasnt been turned into a sim? How about ‘Child Birth Simulator’ – THE GAME

11. Sini

Who’d play that, no fun if you’re a guy, female just punches you in the balls with every contraction while she lays on the operating table.