Steam Summer Sale day 10 – Torchlight, Arkham City, ArmA II, more

Saturday, 21st July 2012 18:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

It’s day 10 of the Steam Summer Sale. Internet gods bless us. Every one of us.

Today’s deals are:

• Quantum Conundrum – 40% off
  • Prince of Persia – 75% off
  • Fable III – 75% off
  • Dawn of War II – 75% off
  • Arma II: Combined Operations – 40% off
  • Batman Arkham City – 66% off
  • Torchlight – 75% off
  • Evochron Mercenary – 75% off
  • Indie Bundle X (All Zombies Must Die!, Beat Hazard, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Eufloria, Machinarium) – 75% off

Current flash sales are Tropico 4, Serious Sam 3, Super Meat Boy, and Divinity II.

1. Talkar

Arma 2 might show up as “Not available in your region” if you’re in europe. But if you just go directly to its store page (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4638/ ), it still has the discount ;)
    It might be a bug that it is discounted in europe, so if you’ve been waiting for this get it fast just to be safe!

2. yankeesniper57

Arma 2 is basically 20 bucks, because $2 isn’t very useful. I’d rather buy 2-4 good games and wait for dayZ to go standalone:

3. Talkar

I’m not buying it either way, too many zombie games the past few years, just thought i’d help out if anyone ran into the above problem x)

4. Elven_Star

Already out of money :/ Got 9 games for $55.6 though. Love Steam.

5. Stephany Nunneley

I was rather good about it. I only bought Dear Esther, Machinarium, The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, and the Thief pack for myself. But I did buy Skyrim for a friend of mine. All in all, my wallet didn’t catch fire, which is a good thing.

6. absolutezero

I bought entirely too many games. Which is always nice.

7. Stephany Nunneley

@6 I would have bought more if I knew I would play them. That’s my problem: finding the time to do it. I mean, if you look at my library on Steam alone, I have 28 games. The only ones installed are non-Steam games.

8. absolutezero

My library is telling me I have 345 games with 27 installed.

D: Checked my Blotter just now to see what exactly I have bought over the course of the sale it looks a little something like this :

Legend of Grimrock,
    Dungeon Defenders Complete Pack
    Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack
    Binary Domain,
    TRAUMA,
    Ys: The Oath in Felghana,
    Quantum Conundrum

I’d say thats a pretty nice haul more or less.

9. GwynbleiddiuM

I’m just happy with my Total War Mega Pack, that was one awesome deal for me. :D

10. ultramega

Only spent around $100 altogether. That, to me, is a success.
    =P