Fri, Jul 06, 2012 | 21:42 BST
Title update for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier released for 360
Ubisoft has announced a new title update has been released for the Xbox 360 version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Patch notes are posted below.
Here’s a list of changes which Ubisoft notes is “not all inclusive”:
- Matchmaking and Connection: Reduction in the peak bandwidth required; Improved tuning of host selection weighting.
- Progression:Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character’s displayed level.
- Private/System Link Kit Storage:Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions; Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches.
- Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype.
- Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec – Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update.
- Fix for infinite loading screen.
- Fixed a few infrequent crashes.
- Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.
The PS3 version of the game will receive the title update at the latest next week, with an additional voice chat fix.
The team is also working on the PC version, and a specific title update for the PC will be released early next week to fix input compatibility issues.