1. Se_7_eN

Stephany! I knew I could count on you… Thanks! Now I can stop refreshing the website.

2. DSB

I think it’s about time for my next TF2 binge :P

This stuff is really fit for a Superbowl commercial.

3. Gheritt White

HUZZAH! Never played TF2, but *love* these ‘Meet the…’ vids!

4. DSB

Why Gheritt… Why?

5. Sadismek

This was underwhelming, I’d hope this would have revealed “it’s” face. Or it’s identity… At least the weapons in this update are really good.

@DSB Can’t wait to play some sessions with you! :D

6. Gheritt White

@ 4: I hate competitive multilayer outside of fighting games, tennis games and arcade racers.

7. DSB

@6 I guess the odds are you won’t like this one either. But if you have any room for one of those, you should give it a try.

It is a competitive multiplayer game, but it’s also just completely bonkers. I usually stop playing once I start taking it too seriously.

It’s definitely aimed at being good, cheap fun with a bunch of classes that should really fit any kind of playing style, from the big slow heavy to the nimble little scout.

8. roadkill

My favorite class! <3

9. Gheritt White

@ 7: I just don’t really like playing with other people, unless it’s to re-create an old arcade experience. It’s a failing on my part, but I just cannot get into MP.

10. Moonwalker1982

For you it would be an absolute disaster if eventually singleplayer games become exist, well not you alone..me too. When it comes down to it, i much prefer an amazing singleplayer experience over an online gaming experience where i’m cussing non stop because i only die, lol.

11. Sadismek

@9 I think exactly like you. I got Uncharted 3, played it till the end, and when I decided to give MP a go, I couldn’t… bear it. It was a disaster. Same for every other game with both a SP and MP component. But with TF2 is different. I think it pretty much comes down to the fact that this is a MP-only game.

12. chenfei

Annette Scherer.” Heavens! what a violent outburst!” the prince responded, not in the least disconcerted at such a reception. He was wearing an embroidered court uniform, stockings burberry accessories and slippers, and had stars on his breast, and a bright smile on his flat face. He spoke in that elaborately choice French, in which our forefathers not only spoke but thought, and with those slow, patronising burberry bags intonations peculiar to a man of importance who has grown old in court society. He went up to Anna Pavlovna, kissed her hand, presenting her with a view of his perfumed, shining bald head, and burberry outlet online sale complacently settled himself on the sofa.CF

13. roadkill

I love playing with other people versus other people. There’s just something about humiliating newbies that is really comforting to me.