Red Orchestra 2 GotY edition price cut in half, owners to receive guest passes

Friday, 8th June 2012 14:25 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Tripwire has cut the price of Red Orchestra 2 – Game of the Year Edition in half to $19.99/£14.99/€17.99, and everyone who owns Red Orchestra 2 will be given a guest pass to hand off to a friend. The game has recently been updated with new game modes, a new map, a wide range refinements and improvements, and there is more content in the works as well as the new add-on, Rising Storm. The game is available on Steam and other digital outlets.

1. DSB

I got three if anyone wants ‘em. Can’t say I recommend the game though.

2. Sadismek

I wouldn’t mind one! Haven’t tried it yet, maybe it’ll grow on me… I think I have you on my friend list on Steam. Yeap, I do. I’m the guy with the problems with Steam forums if you remember me.

3. hives

@1 – Just giving away for free? Too good to be true :P I’d like one. Liked the beta, didn’t buy full version because… well… other games were more important. If you really have spare code, you can add me on Steam (id: irwinshaw, nick: Zdenio).

4. DSB

@3 Are you the suit up guy?

I would never charge for something like a pass or a bonus key, it’s not really worth anything to me if I’m not playing it :P

5. Yoshi

Same I got 3 if anyone fancies trying it out :)

6. Bellisner

I’ve been meaning to get back into it, when it first released I found it buggy but surely it’s been patched up now.

As above I’ve got two guest passes left if anyone fancies a punt.
    Also feel free to add me steamid: bellisner

7. madmadmad

Hey yoshi or anyone else that has an extra code I really appreciate one. I’ve been wanting to play this forever but just haven’t had the money.

Steam name: the80shater