Xbox Live reveals the South Park RPG is called “The Stick of Truth”

Saturday, 5th May 2012 23:20 GMT By Dave Oshry

Well that’s certainly not the dumbest name ever…

A listing on Xbox.com has revealed what is believed to be the name of the South Park RPG, as well as some box art.  You can view the early listing here.

via Kotaku

1. The_Red

As long as it keeps the 2D look and has classic RPG battles along with full South Park craziness, I’m there :)

2. freedoms_stain

Is this only on xbox?

What a load of shite.

3. Johnny Cullen

Nah. It’s PS3 and PC too.

4. Dark

I still fail to see why people are excited for this ..
    am i missing something here?

5. Psychotext

The tower defense game was pretty good, so I’m willing to give this a chance.

6. Ireland Michael

@4 It’s crude, obnoxious and simplistic humour.

Does that answer your question?

7. freedoms_stain

@6, it’s none of those things.

South Park holds a mirror up to the world and reflects how truly ridiculous we are. That’s why it has lasted so long without deteriorating in quality unlike most other comedy shows. People will keep being ridiculous and South Park Studios will keep taking the piss out of it.

8. Captain Fightmaster

@7, I could not have said it better. That’s why I love this show. Every week they take a blatant swipe at how stupidly ridiculous we all are, and it’s done so well. You’d think people would want to change as to not be seen in this way, but damn I hope we don’t, otherwise they wouldn’t churn out gold like this!

9. Ireland Michael

@7 Lawl.

10. The_Red

@6 and @7
    Why can’t it be both of those things?

It’s a crude, vulgar and deliciously offensive show with sometimes simplistic and sometimes deep and sharp humor that makes fun of every thing, big or small, relevant or irrelevant.
    Of course to me it’s much more than that. Other than original Looney Tunes features, I don’t think any short animated series has entertained and delighted me so much (Futurama comes close though).

Speaking of which, I demand to see a proper Futurama video game instead of the lame Family Guy.

11. DSB