Agent 47 dons law enforcement garb in new Hitman: Absolution screenshot

Friday, 20th April 2012 15:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Making good on its promise to release a new Hitman: Absolution screenshot each Friday, IO Interactive and Square have obliged us today with a look at Agent 47 dressed as a law enforcement officer. The disguise he’s wearing should help him blend in a bit in Hope, South Dakota, the location in a game chapter which was teased yesterday. Have a look below. Still no date.

1. absolutezero

Heh thats a little bit more of the 47 we know.

2. Maximum Payne

He look like Timothy Olyphant from Justified :)

3. viralshag

@2, You know he was 47 in the Hitman movie? :)

Edit: From what I remember, I think I liked that film.

4. StolenGlory

@2 Ironic really, when you remember that he actually did play Hitman in the film :D

5. absolutezero

The Olyphants looked so much like an angry baby in the movie its unreal.

6. Stephany Nunneley

Olyphant is hot and yeah I totally see the Justified similarity. Still haven’t seen the Hitman film, and can guarantee you 100% I never will. :p

7. DSB

The Crazies was pretty good.

I just keep thinking an Olyphant is some kind of retarded elephant mascot of something, somewhere.

8. absolutezero

Thats because it more or less is.

I WANT TO SEE THE OLIPHANTS MR FRODO!

9. Maximum Payne

@3,4 Yea I completely forgot :)
    Hitman movie was OK but it didn’t even scratch the surface of franchise.

10. StolenGlory

He is awesome in Deadwood (Olyphant) and he is awesome in Justified.

In fact, his character in Justified is more or less a contemporary version of the chap he played in Deadwood.

11. OrbitMonkey

^ Olyphants characters all seem similar, because he has that one narrow range…

Olyphant ;-)

Though I’m ok with that… It’d be cool to see him in Turner and Hooch 4 or something, shooting the big dum mutt for chewing his Stetson :-P