Bethesda announce coming tomorrow, signs point to Skyrim DLC

Monday, 16th April 2012 18:14 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Bethesda’s teased an incoming announcement for tomorrow in a tweet tonight, attaching with it a screen which suggests we’re about to hear first details on the first expansion for Skyrim.

A picture posted by their official Twitter account shows a male character with a caption which simply reads, “Tomorrow”.

The character in the picture looks every bit like a Nord – the ones who could be found throughout the world of Skyrim. This strongly hints that it’s going to announce the first DLC pack for the game tomorrow, which it’s been teasing for a long time now.

The first two DLC packs for the game will be timed Xbox 360 exclusives, releasing 30 days ahead of the PS3 and PC versions of the title.

Bethesda’s had recently announced that Kinect support for the title will be added on the week beginning April 23.

1. Kyzzz

DAMN! i though it may have had something to do with FALLOUT.

2. Aimless

I don’t think they’d commission a CGI trailer for Skyrim DLC.

My guess would be a cinematic trailer for Dishonored or perhaps something entirely new; we haven’t seen what Tango Gameworks or MachineGames are working on.

3. Edo

“The character in the picture looks every bit like a Nord”…surely you can do better that….jeez.

4. Colin Gallacher

Skyrim HD remake!

5. Crab of Thunder

Please let it be a new Fallout Game, If not then Skyrim DLC is the next best thing.

Inb4 trailer for mediocre game like whatever that Dishonoured thing is.

6. OrbitMonkey

DLC that let you respec your character would be nice.

7. ManuOtaku

Is it me or That picture look a lot like kurt cobain.

8. Froseidon

@2 – Who said anything about a CGI trailer? They just mention announcement.

More on the point, I hope it is Skyrim DLC, started playing it a lot again recently :D

9. Johnny Cullen

It’s likely to be Skyrim DLC. But if it is a new game by some chance, I will shit my pants off and mark if it’s Tango and Mikami’s game.

10. Aimless

@8 Well the image is either from a CGI trailer or a next-gen engine, and one of those is far more likely to be shown tomorrow.

11. Moonwalker1982

I sure hope it’s not that rumoured Elder Scrolls MMO. I bet it’s Skyrim DLC, it’s been awhile since the game’s release and it’s clear that they weren’t going to rush it, but they also said that they had Skyrim info to reveal this month. Kinect support can’t be the only thing.

12. LOLshock94

probely prey 2

13. Froseidon

@10 – Looks more like a concept art for something.

14. Aimless

@13 Perhaps you haven’t seen the full image? Certainly looks like CGI to me, rendered at a convenient 720p resolution to boot.

15. Froseidon

@14 – Now I see the full image, I can see where you’re coming from. I still hope it is Skyrim DLC. They might make CGI trailers for it seeing as they did say they would be large in scale (and they said that a lot).

Ahh well, one can always hope :)

16. No_PUDding

ToMORROWIND?

Yes puhlease.

However, I think it’s much more likely a clarification on Prey 2, since it still hasn’t been settled whether it’s dead or not.

17. kazeumi

This was Dishonored, not Skyrim if someone goes back to this.