GTA IV released on PSN, Chinatown Wars and GTA III $0.99 on iOS this weekend

Saturday, 18th February 2012 18:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Rockstar has announced Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition are now available for download through PSN. GTA IV will run you $19.99, and GTA IV: The Complete Edition will cost you $29.99. Plus users can also purchase the Complete Edition for 20% off ($23.99) until Tuesday, February 21. Also, those interested in iOS versions of GTA, should note Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars and Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition are both only $0.99 each until Monday, February 20.

1. Frank17

$0.99 its still 5 bucks I’d pay a buck for gta but its not.!! Wtf

2. Sadismek

@1 English, motherf****r, do you speak it?

3. Da Man

Chinatown Wars is the best Gta I played since SA.

4. jldoom

Damn, no love for Android Market?

5. OrbitMonkey

@2. $0.99? It’s still 5 bucks! I’d pay a buck for GTA, buts it’s not! WTF?! *fixed*

6. poketrainer

Why rockstar? Bring these to Vita/3DS. Why not? eShop and PSN customers will support you good too

7. FeaturePreacher

@4 GTA 3 is on the Android Market

@6 You don’t want a crappy version like the one given to the phoney gamers on the Vita. Let them make one like GTA IV for the Vita.

8. poketrainer

I just fear that making these for iOS devalues the games as a whole. They deserve the very best in presenation on Vita/3DS.

I’d rather see something like LCS/VCS or CW on Vita/3DS instead of an epic $100 millino GTAIV clone personally

9. MegaGeek1

I’d rather see any GTA on Vita other then IV, which is basically a polished terd in my opinion.

10. rainer

I’d rather see the PSP GTA games, they were ported to PS2 as well, along with Chinatown Wars on PSN.

11. roni1175

I was waiting GTA III price drop but after reading the reviews I decided to skip it.

Even though it received great reviews the controls seems to make the game almost unplayable and frustrating during action scenes