Tue, Feb 14, 2012 | 02:21 GMT
Indie Games Challenge winners announced
Eyebrow Interactive’s intriguing platformer Closure scored top honours at the DICE Summit 2012 Indie Games Challenge.
Although it didn’t nab the first prize, 2D puzzler The Bridge took two gongs.
Descriptions of all games are available from the IGC website, but I’ve also popped in links to each game’s web presence.
The IGC is a joint effort of the AIAS, GameStop, Kongregate and SMU Guildhall, and is judged by a panel. It is now in its third year.
Full winners listed below.
- Technical Achievement ($2,500)
- Achievement in Art Direction ($2,500)
- Achievement in Gameplay ($2,500)
- GameStop PC Digital Download Award
- Gamer’s Choice Award – Voted on by the Public ($2,500):