FFXIII-2 360 to get exclusive weapon DLC

Wednesday, 21st December 2011 08:18 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Square’s announced details of a 360-exclusive weapon for Final Fantasy XIII-2. Known as the Azrael weapon, carried by Serah, it’ll up your chain bonus stat.
You can purchase it from January 10 for 80 MSP. There’s more on it on Andriasang.

FFXIII-2 releases on January 31 in the US and February 3 for UK for PS3 and 360. Read our recent interview with producer Yoshinori Kitase for more.

1. OrbitMonkey

Wut? Former Sony exclusive now having exclusive weapons for 360? Well done Microsoft execs on that sterling bit of negotiation!!

A ridiculously melodramatic sword… More suited for a hair salon, than a battlefield… That you have to buy… Woot!!

2. Gadzooks!

The only thing melodramatic here is your reaction.

It’s DLC tat. No need for rage-rants.

3. OrbitMonkey

Yes it’s dlc tat, that’s my point…. So you should be agreeing with me… Oh wait, did you think I was taking a pop at Microsoft? Their their sweets, chill out. Microsoft are lovely x

4. Gadzooks!

I should rant because of optional DLC which has absolutely no effect on me but might be enjoyed by someone else?

Strange logic indeed.

5. OrbitMonkey

It’s *exclusive* optional dlc… And I think it’s shit. What is strange about that? If I was saying this was great would you be so argumentative? Considering you’ve already expressed the opinion of it being tat, I fail to see your issue?

6. back_up

it will be timed exclusive and come to PS3
    and nothing for PC gamers because they are pirates hehehehe

7. Ge0force

You know what’s funny? Without this “exclusive” deal, this weapon would be available for EVERY gamer on the retail disc. You could say that MS makes x360-owners pay for exclusivity, how sad is that…