New Modern Warfare 3 modes this weekend

Thursday, 15th December 2011 03:13 GMT By Brenna Hillier

“Ready for new game modes for Modern Warfare 3?” Infinity Ward’s Robert Bowling asked on Twitter today.

“I’ve got some surprises for you for the weekend. I’ll confirm full details tomorrow!”

Now you know as much as we do. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is out now on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360; made $1 billion in 16 days; and hands out 5,000 day bans for being a dirty cheat.

1. Yoshi

New Gamemode: The Paycheck. You pay £5 every time you enter this fantastic new mode, in this mode you’ll do the exact same shit as all the other modes but in this mode… ;) you pay us £5! AMAZING!

Disclaimer: No refunds, if you get kicked, banned or disconnected from latency caused by peer to peer failure issues or any other issues we will not give you a refund and you’ll be required to pay again to enter.
    One £5 payment for one match WHAT A DISCOUNT.

2. Frank17

How about instead of new game modes, u should make a new game w a new engine. Gave up on cod w black ops. Needs a new engine really bad. Looks so cartoony, but cod is like a ‘porsche engine’ ur Porsche’s. Since 07 sucked and gets worse and worse. Still baffles me how much $ this game makes. And at 1200 Ms points all the dlc coming out. Rip off. Thank god for battlefield my gamer friends!!

3. Ireland Michael

@2 Making a genuine new game? I think you’re expecting miracles from Activision there, mate.

4. Frank17

#3 I belive in miracles ha. Still hoping for a shenmue 3, but activision isn’t gonna fix what’s broken. They r all bout money and I’m pretty sure the past couple years they have read or heard people complaining about how boring and annoying cod is. Bottom line money is more important to them not making fans happy. It has COD on the box 10 year olds have daddy go get it for em. I doubt between ages 18 to 31 those gamers r not getting cod. At the battlefield midnight launch I attended I didn’t see more than a handful of kids w daddy. Older more adults were there. Just sick of cod don’t know y I waste my opinion on this topic.

5. Yoshi

@4 But fans are still stupid enough to continue buying so they’ll squeeze as much life out of it as they can, then when the sales begin to decrease they’ll create a new shiny engine and say “look we <3 you guys, we listen" Then the cycle resets.

6. Frank17

Hey everyone pony up 15$ for or dlc so u invest over 100$ for this game, just me or has anyone else realized since mw2 its not worth it. Black ops was worth some dlc for zombies which I enjoy still to this day. U can call me a hater or whatever. But activision is taking advantage of lil kids their family’s cuz they know they will buy it. And for cod elite? That’s a crime to humanity. 50$ to see stats and clan matches and win ‘prizes’. Halo waypoint is free and is soooooo much better than cod. Without cod activision would b nothing I can’t name a semi decent game from them. Hope I’m not sounding stupid but makes sense to alot of people.

7. OrbitMonkey

Gee who’s commenting on this CoD thread? Oh look the same boring souls, making the same boring accusations.

Leave it alone guys… Your just coming across as a bunch of dweebs enjoying a CoD bash circle jerk ;-)

8. Ireland Michael

@7 We *are* a bunch of dweebs enjoying a good CoD bashing.

Also, a Call of Duty thread really
    wouldn’t be complete without this… *yaaaaaaawn*

9. Gekidami

So is this part of the extra stuff for Elite members? We dont seem to be hearing much of this extra content they’re meant to be getting each month, do we?

10. OrbitMonkey

@8, Lol, you forgot your Lady GaGa comparison ;-)

@9, I didn’t think the *elite* members got something each month. Just that they would get maps as and when ready, as opposed to waiting for the bundles.